Weekends football 5/7 August

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, a m ole said:

a Wednesday fan? 

welcome!

Yes, a Wednesday fan.

looking forward to a good match on Sunday.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I hope we take note of this, there's going to be a lot of teams really putting the effort in to beat us this year.

Yeah it's hard to enjoy Newcastle losing because in the back of my mind I am slightly concerned as Sheffield Wednesday are better than this Fulham side.

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

I hope we take note of this, there's going to be a lot of teams really putting the effort in to beat us this year.

Nothing new.  Plenty of teams put the effort in to beat us last year.

Just now, Daweii said:

Yeah it's hard to enjoy Newcastle losing because in the back of my mind I am slightly concerned as Sheffield Wednesday are better than this Fulham side.

Amazing how some of you worry about things.....Newcastle playing shite, that's the issue.

• Like 1

Just now, Gary Thomas said:

Nothing new.  Plenty of teams put the effort in to beat us last year.

Amazing how some of you worry about things.....Newcastle playing shite, that's the issue.

First time I have shown concern in a long time.. Maybe it is misplaced but like I said usually I don't give a shit, but watching this it has given a little food for thought of what we may be in for. 

21 minutes ago, Daweii said:

First time I have shown concern in a long time.. Maybe it is misplaced but like I said usually I don't give a shit, but watching this it has given a little food for thought of what we may be in for. 

Fair enough and I agree in many ways. I am anxious, nervy and excited about Sunday, but I am just not sure this game is showing us anything we didn't know already, other than Newcastle - who have already been given the championship title by many - just lost :) Think the weight of expectation could way heavily on their players if things don't go to plan. 

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1

Â