International Football General Chat

villa4europe

29 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Michael Keane is absolute **** wank.

I've never seen him have a good game.

He scored but he is a having a bit of a mare. Montenegro getting joy between him and Walker

24 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Grealish is definitely good enough for this team. Should be playing here.

watching England it is clear they need a No.10 to pick a pass in tight games. Him or Maddison I think would offer more than Barkley or even Alli at the moment

This England team could be very good. Defensively still look weak, but going forward look very good. So much attacking threat coming through, yet when you think of it we only have Kane as a centre (maybe Tammy in a few years), all others are wide forwards and amc’s. When you think you could add, Barnes, Maddison and of course our Jack to that midfield (surely one has to take Ali’s place soon, when was the last time he played well for England?).

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Michael Keane is absolute **** wank.

I've never seen him have a good game.

He was good in Burnley's low block system but yeah been pretty poor at Everton.

In fairness he's what 4th or 5th choice with Stones and Gomez missing.

Would make England 3rd favourites for euros all things considered.

France team to beat then you have Belgium with golden generation probably last tournament at their peak or close to it.

Germany and Spain in major transition (Spain haven't even made a quarter final since 2012) and then Italy and Holland we haven't seen for a while although Holland have tremendous youth coming through.

Interesting if England make another semi final it will became a home tournament.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Would make England 3rd favourites for euros all things considered.

France team to beat then you have Belgium with golden generation probably last tournament at their peak or close to it.

Germany and Spain in major transition (Spain haven't even made a quarter final since 2012) and then Italy and Holland we haven't seen for a while although Holland have tremendous youth coming through.

Interesting if England make another semi final it will became a home tournament.

I actually wouldn’t put Belgium up there I don’t think. They’ve peaked and will now spiral down. Too many big personalities who can’t come together as a unit, unlike France. Bit like England’s golden generation really.

All well and good the FA trying to take a moral stand on Montenegro fans but they have still not done a thing when a player was physically attacked on a football pitch a few weeks back. Have seen people mention Montenegro getting kicked out of rest of tournament but people mocked a potential blues points deduction

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Spoony said:

Montenegro fans really are scum. Puts me off of ever wanting to go there. 

That whole area is racist. Eastern europe in general harbors secret racism. It's better the more central you get, but honestly the problem is pretty bad. Even in Czech, our population is basically all white so people stick out. 

• Like 1

Well this is fun.

Got home from work with 20 mins to play and Sweden 2 - 0 down away to Norway.

It's 2 - 3 Sweden now :D:hooray:

Edit: Well balls!

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, sne said:

Well this is fun.

Got home from work with 20 mins to play and Sweden 2 - 0 down away to Norway.

It's 2 - 3 Sweden now :D:hooray:

Edit: Well balls!

Working, but saw that we were 2-0 down, and then I got on the phone that we missed a penalty and thought f**k that, we've lost now. Then I checked the phone again and it was 2-2 with 4 minutes to go. Well, a point at least. And then I got the final result, 3-3. Thought it must've been something wrong with the app. Apparently not. :) And I'm not even angry we were 3-2 up and still didn't win. I would've if I knew we were 3-2 up.

• Haha 1

Â