Sheffield Wednesday fan view

StefanAVFC

11 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

If you are approved and want another question, I'd honestly like to know if they see Klas Ingesson as their best ever midfielder. 

If they do they are all a bit nuts or have had a lot of shit midfielders. Anyway RIP Klas!

• Like 1

I've got Wednesday fans in the family. They were absolutely unreal at Wembley a few months ago. Probably the best support at the new Wembley has ever seen. And they're dead right, Sheffield sells the best beer in the world.

Reading their forum has compounded my fondness for them. What a great discussion board, a bit like ours. Nice to hear some of them still rate us too.

As always the Villa pessimist in me thinks they'll turn us over, but I can't quite come to terms that we are a Championship standard club. Hope is ever present. I think it's an excellent time to play us, we've not changed our squad significantly enough, Wednesday are on an up too. Whether they can piece together the consistency required for automatic promotion remains to be seen. But they have a decent team, and I'll expect them to be playoffs and above come the end of the season.

Â