Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

20 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Turned us down for Norwich.

Had three Kebabs on his way to the medical (was driven there by Gabby).....

See how easy it is to make shit up?  Nothing anywhere on the net about him knocking us back for Norwich.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Don't want him.

Combination of things really. Yes he scores goals...but so will Gestede this season. 

Sometimes it's not enough.

What about all the goals he creates as well?

If scoring goals and creating goals year after year isn't enough for a team that has Gestede as it's current main striker then the world just doesn't make sense to me anymore. 

• Like 1

Just now, TheStagMan said:

Had three Kebabs on his way to the medical (was driven there by Gabby).....

See how easy it is to make shit up?  Nothing anywhere on the net about him knocking us back for Norwich.

You had me at kebabs and Gabby, you absolute animal!! :angry:

Just now, VillaChris said:

McCormack has scored his 20 plus goals at Fulham last two seasons...run by me where they finished in the league....barely avoiding relegation I think.

That's daft thinking. By that logic you wouldn't have benteke back. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

McCormack has scored his 20 plus goals at Fulham last two seasons...run by me where they finished in the league....barely avoiding relegation I think.

Yeah but we're not asking him to play centre half and rush back goalie as well.

Just now, VillaChris said:

true, think rhodes and gestede got 50 between them at blackburn and they finished 9th. midfielders is the area we need to spend 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Jolean Lescott was our second best striker last season, run by me where we finished in the league last season...

Â