Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, blunther said:

We’re gonna regret some of this wasted money in a couple of years if we can’t get out of this league. 

Some?I'd say basically all.

Elphick, Tshibola, Gollini, Hogan and McCormack,Taylor,  De Laet and Lansbury have been complete failures to name from my head. I include Hogan in the list because of the cost. If he cost 1 million he'd be about what you expect from a Championship striker, try hard and run a lot.

Out of 17 signings that cost 76 million pounds only Adomah and Chester I would classify as great buys. 

Edited by Alakagom
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 3/17/2018 at 21:15, Alakagom said:

Elphick, Tshibola, Gollini, Hogan and McCormack,Taylor,  De Laet and Lansbury have been complete failures to name from my head. I include Hogan in the list because of the cost. If he cost 1 million he'd be about what you expect from a Championship striker, try hard and run a lot.

Out of 17 signings that cost 76 million pounds only Adomah and Chester I would classify as great buys. 

I don't see Kodija's name there as a good buy but I agree with your flop list. It's amazing how much money we have wasted. Ross being the worst of them.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Hornso said:

Maybe we're paying him to stay away from the squad until the season is over, at which point we flog him off to whoever wants him.

We won't get a penny for him. With his wages we'll be lucky to get a free. He will be the next Richards 

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Just spotted him drinking in spoons in Mere Green. Hes really got no future here has he? Also, if I was on footballers wages I wouldn't be drinking in spoons

perhaps he's got the "fork"........with the club:D

Edited by TRO

On 22/03/2018 at 22:33, Hornso said:

Maybe we're paying him to stay away from the squad until the season is over, at which point we flog him off to whoever wants him.

Boldmere.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently will earn a 1m bonus if we go up.

What a stupid deal this was and a complete waste of money.

Surely it would be in his contract that he has to have played a certain amount of games for that bonus to be triggered? 

Only we could sign the championships most prolific striker in recent years and he turns into a massive waste of space. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Just spotted him drinking in spoons in Mere Green. Hes really got no future here has he? Also, if I was on footballers wages I wouldn't be drinking in spoons

I am on insurance brokers wages and will only ever drink in spoons if I am with a group of people who insist on going there. 

Funnily enough only today my mate told me about some totally bonkers people he met in Spoons in Mere Green. Don't think MacCormack was one of them though. 

3 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

He was apparently seen drinking in a "spoons" last year with Jack Grealish and it was a million miles away from any pub you would find in Mere Green. IIRC we lost at home on the day they were seen out too. RC was caning the top shelf whilst JG was apparently on the Guinness. 

Leopards don't change their spots! 

2 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

Surely it would be in his contract that he has to have played a certain amount of games for that bonus to be triggered? 

Only we could sign the championships most prolific striker in recent years and he turns into a massive waste of space. 

I hope so as this would be ridiculous 

On 17/03/2018 at 21:15, Alakagom said:

unfair on de laet, agree with the rest

Â