Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

26 minutes ago, MrDuck said:

One of the dirtiest, most unlikeable players full stop. He was a genuinely world class arsehole was Kevin!

Ah so you know him :D a complete and utter tool, genuinely cannot stand him in any way even when he was playing for the national team. 

9 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Ross is on fire against my team Adelaide united. Scored a penalty in the 10th and then scored another screamer of a free kick in the 15th.

Now we know what was missing.

Castlemaine XXXX.......You can't get the same performance out of Carling Black Label:D

I don’t think anyone doubts the talent Big Mac has. It’s just his attitude, and unfortunate this is why he will be a championship player at best. 

The lad lad at times shows his class... really do wished it had worked out for him here. :-(

On 28/10/2017 at 20:26, TRO said:

Now we know what was missing.

Castlemaine XXXX.......You can't get the same performance out of Carling Black Label:D

No self-respecting drinker outside of Queensland will touch that Castlemaine piss!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Anyone around my age (32) knows that Kevin Muscat is an absolute disgrace to the game and I don't mean disgrace how people shout it willy nilly after a player goes down easily. 

The guy went in to seriously injure fellow players. He's a grade A c-bomb. I think I recall him destroying Stan Lazaridis who was his international team mate. 

He nearly cost Matty Holmes a leg after one 'tackle', but 'just' the 4 operations on his leg instead. He's the sort of player who made me stopped playing after U-16's as these people are out to seriously injure anyone with an ounce more talent than they have. 

I love a good, tough, hard tackle and player but Muscat was an animal and should have been banned from the game. He's the sort of person I hope gets bitten by one of your nasty little bugs over there. 

Keep it up Ross. 

Yes its the Matty Simon tackle that I remember most, but couldn't remember who got tackled. 

I can honestly say if Muscat got stitched up one with a couple of cheeky blows to his chin on a night out, I'd call that karma. 

On 28/10/2017 at 18:02, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Complete change of scenery and feeling loved might be great for him to be honest.

Problem is I don't know if they could afford to keep him?

They do love their booze down under too. lol

Could be the turnaround he needs to come back here and knuckle down? 

Â