Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

McCormack in his defence was one of the players that attended the pre pre season (which shows commitment has improved)

What? He attended something he was contractually obliged to attend, for a change?

Just now, DCJonah said:

You might want to check facts before you try and take the piss. 

There was a pre pre season away which was offered to players. It was completely up to the players if they attended or didn't. I think around 12 chose to with Ross being one of them. To me that indicates he was ready to be committed to the club this season. 

TERRIFIC! Inshallah we are blessed that Sir Ross of Mcoremack's gate was in such good working order that his desire to attend a FOOTBALL match for his EMPLOYER was able to be fulfilled. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

TERRIFIC! Inshallah we are blessed that Sir Ross of Mcoremack's gate was in such good working order that his desire to attend a FOOTBALL match for his EMPLOYER was able to be fulfilled. 

Wow. 

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

Think you've been smoking something bad

OR - observing Ross Mcoremack's fall from grace and his inability to display any professionalism. But for sure he can be redeemed, just cos Bruce hasn't a clue and Ross really could open his gate and Bruce made it all up. For sure. 

44 minutes ago, Jareth said:

OR - observing Ross Mcoremack's fall from grace and his inability to display any professionalism. But for sure he can be redeemed, just cos Bruce hasn't a clue and Ross really could open his gate and Bruce made it all up. For sure. 

He didn't make it all up but he grossly exaggerate the height of the fence. Mind he does that all the time so we know who is telling the truth about that. 

Just now, PaulC said:

He didn't make it all up but he grossly exaggerate the height of the fence. Mind he does that all the time so we know who is telling the truth about that. 

OK - I am off Bruce too, but it aint binary - why are Bruce's enemies now our friends? They aint. 

My take. All just opinion, no facts..

decent player, hasn't shown much but clearly has ability and football brain

ok in preseason 

needed

dont accept he's too ill or depressed to play - how could we be looking to let another Club have him if that was so - nobody would want him.

ought to be a way that he can be available to play.

I think with Bruce once you piss him off thats it. I think if mccormack is fit and with our injury crisis as it is up top he would be stupid not to have him at least on the bench

I reckon if he choose to bring him on Mccormack would get a loud cheer and i think thats exactly the motivation he needs from the fans to get the best out of him again 

2 hours ago, terrytini said:

decent player, hasn't shown much but clearly has ability and football brain

Seen this type of comment a lot on here.

What does it mean?

He has done sod all for us on the pitch, missed training and refused to apologise. Did sod all for Forest on loan.

Whst's the basis for all this talk about his "clear" ability and football brain?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

Seen this type of comment a lot on here.

What does it mean?

He has done sod all for us on the pitch, missed training and refused to apologise. Did sod all for Forest on loan.

Whst's the basis for all this talk about his "clear" ability and football brain?

Years of proving he can be a top player in this league. 

A few poor decisions and a bad spell doesn't make everything previous not true. 

10 hours ago, Jareth said:

OK - I am off Bruce too, but it aint binary - why are Bruce's enemies now our friends? They aint. 

I agree one being wrong doesn't make the other right. But I would like to see him given another chance. 

• Like 1

Â