Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, DCJonah said:

That may be have been a good point if he also wasn't pretty poor under RDM as well. 

He was injured when rdm purchased him 

Rdm got zero time Because round wanted Bruce and not rdm for a manager 

I'd rather have rdm all season than Bruce at least we had a go and got in the lead most games 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JE- said:

He was injured when rdm purchased him 

Rdm got zero time Because round wanted Bruce and not rdm for a manager 

I'd rather have rdm all season than Bruce at least we had a go and got in the lead most games 

RDM couldn't manage a game on The Sims, in fact he'd probably get a similar happiness percentage to his win percentage here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

If Sunderland go down I am sure we can trick them into taking him. Sure its close to Scotland and they do like signing shit from other clubs

If Sunderland go down they will be cutting their squad as they haven't the finances - they would be in real trouble and haven't really backed moyes - doubt they could afford Ross on a days loan.

15 minutes ago, Eastie said:

If Sunderland go down they will be cutting their squad as they haven't the finances - they would be in real trouble and haven't really backed moyes - doubt they could afford Ross on a days loan.

Unless they get taken over like we did. I think be more attractive for someone to buy them if relegated

27 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Unless they get taken over like we did. I think be more attractive for someone to buy them if relegated

Short is looking for big money for them to cover his losses. Unless they get taken over, they are in deep shit.

A shame really - a proper club - one of the originals.

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I hope they go down and their clubs rots.

1) Because its one less team to worry about in the top 6 next season

2) After the last few years of the footballing world laughing at our demise, I now have absolutely zero sympathy for other teams suffering.

As for Ross McCormack, I can't see him coming back here. We will be luck to get 4-5 million for him.

• Like 2

If we got 7m for him it isn't such  big loss tbh. I think he will be back in summer to be honest. Listen if gabby can be given a million chances I don't see why Ross can't if he apologises.

As for Sunderland well I guess alot will say they get their just desserts for what they did with Adam johnson

1 hour ago, dudevillaisnice said:

China or MLS next step.

China? They target top players. Oscar, Jackson Martinez, Diego Costa etc. Why in God's name would they come in for this lump? They're trying to increase the profile of Chinese football. McCormack would not add to their profile in any way.

24 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

China? They target top players. Oscar, Jackson Martinez, Diego Costa etc. Why in God's name would they come in for this lump? They're trying to increase the profile of Chinese football. McCormack would not add to their profile in any way.

He's a considerable unit who adds much weight to any clubs profile.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

I'm sure he would be right at home with the takeaways there though

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KHV said:

He was fat and unfit when he arrived. Has nothing to do with Bruce. He had failed to turn up for training multiple times. Bruce just called him out for being unproffesional and taking the piss.

And he didn't even attempt to refute the whole 'gate-gate' issue Bruce referenced.

The guy took the piss out of us, simple as, sadly he's likely to continue taking the piss out of us for the next few years in some way or another

10 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

I hear they have gates in China too....

Â