Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

DIdnt norwich make a 12m bid for him as well..and fulham said they would not let him go until his release clause of 15m was met?

It's what I've heard too.

4 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

DIdnt norwich make a 12m bid for him as well..and fulham said they would not let him go until his release clause of 15m was met?

Torygraph back in May said his release clause was £12m  .. which could be why that's the amount we and Norwich are rumoured to have offered 

Just now, rodders0223 said:

It's a lot of money if we don't get promoted.

Is it really? If Everton signed him it'd be regarded as a steal, have we sunk that low? Get yourself on the positivity train rodders, this is going to be a hell of a ride my friend!!

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Not if he keeps us in the division. 

Clubs don't spend £12m on forwards to keep them in the division.

I am for the signing but part of me, in the back of my head, thinks back to Darren Bent.

We have to get promoted for this transfer to be a success.

3 minutes ago, Richard said:

His age worries me and I hope we sign another younger striker as well

You worry a lot don't you? How about just be glad that we likely won't be lining up with Gestede leading our front line.. 

• Like 4

Lets not debate the transfer fee too much. We're using the Clark and gueye money to buy a player who has scored more goals in the past 3 seasons in the championship than anybody else. We will have the best striker in the division.

who else is better qualified to score goals for us? 22 goals and 11 assists in a shit Fulham side last season.

an absolutely brilliant signing for us.

well done Tony.

(if it comes off)

• Like 1

Â