Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Just now, DCJonah said:

Bacuna makes no sense to me.

If he's a cm then surely tshibola is a better option and if he's a wide player then surely grealish is a better option. 

What do managers see in him?

If you're going to play Gestede you need someone who at least is going to cross the ball, Bacuna will do that more than Grealish. I agree though it is not the most obvious choice.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Literally sums up why I don't even attempt to pick sides. No matter what, I get to about 5/6 players an think, this is shite. Feel sorry RDM, as he doesn't have my option of sacking it.

That is one awful team.

We are fielding what RDM thinks is the best we have considering we seemingly have 7-8 more coming in according to Xia.. If this works it works, if it doesn't then it's not like RDM is unaware of our shortcomings.

1 minute ago, Woodytom said:

Literally sums up why I don't even attempt to pick sides. No matter what, I get to about 5/6 players an think, this is shite. Feel sorry RDM, as he doesn't have my option of sacking it.

That is one awful team.

Good job you're not the manager then..

Just now, Woodytom said:

That is one awful team.

We need those 7-8 new players Tony mentioned to come in desperately.

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

We are fielding what RDM thinks is the best we have considering we seemingly have 7-8 more coming in according to Xia.. If this works it works, if it doesn't then it's not like RDM is unaware of our shortcomings.

i think it's 3-4 more in, on top of the existing 4 to total 7/8. At least that's what I interpreted.

Looks like a 4-3-3 to me with Bacuna in central midfield and McCormack and Ayew playing 'wide' when out of possession and then a freely when in it.

Totally underwhelmed by our full backs. They were useless last season. I'd like to see Richards right back, and when fit enough Amavi left back.

I worry that our midfield lacks muscle, but it does give me pleasure to see Gary Gardner starting for us again.

It's a team with counter attacking intent I think.