TOGGA Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17

sexbelowsound

7 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I've signed up. Never played a version like this before so expecting to get tonked. Even reading about waivers gave me a headache...

Even if you lose, you are only three points behind. My league last year someone lost the first six games but managed to turn it around.

You will figure it out pretty quickly.

• Like 1

Yeah @LancsVillan and @NurembergVillan Get involved.

The mobile app also means that this season it doesn't matter how busy you are you should be able to find 10 minutes to check lines ups etc.

The draft is on Monday at 21:00 (Was supposed to be 20:00 but every time I change it to that it defaults to 21:00)

Got any more questions ask away.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

Question with regards to the draft. I have just gone through the players creating a queue for the draft. It won't auto pick going down that queue now will it? I just wanted to set up a queue so it was easier for me during the draft and am hoping I can then select from that list, if the players are still available.

20 minutes ago, briggaman said:

Question with regards to the draft. I have just gone through the players creating a queue for the draft. It won't auto pick going down that queue now will it? I just wanted to set up a queue so it was easier for me during the draft and am hoping I can then select from that list, if the players are still available.

It will auto pick that player if it's still available when it comes to your turn in the draft. If that player isn't available I would guess it would go to the next on your list.

11 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Good question! I'm also unsure on transfers during the season too.

Trades can take place whenever but aren't confirmed until the game week ends.

any player that is unclaimed or is dropped from your squad goes onto waivers. Players clear waivers and become free agents at around 2pm the day after game week ends. They then become fair game for anyone to pick up. 

The draft will be snake draft so when I randomise the draft order if you are last in the first round to pick you will be first in round 2.

Waiver priority is also determined by draft order so if you pick last in the first round you have first claim on a waiver. If you are successful though you drop to the back of the queue for waivers however this is only an issue when there is competition for particular players. 

Hope that makes sense. We were all new to the draft last year and it was easy enough to pick up. 

Edited by sexbelowsound

3 spaces left. @LancsVillan You going to have a blast?

Draft is tomorrow at 9pm. Those of you who can't be at a computer to draft i'm going to check if it's possible to also get involved with the draft using the app on mobile or tablet.

EDIT: You can, so if you can't make it to a computer try to download the TOGGA app.

If you can't do either you can auto queue players and it will chose them automatically when its your turn provided they are still available. It's best to do that than do what happened to @Zatman last year where the computer drafted all his players for him. In that instance it just picks the player with the highest points from last season.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Will be mate.

Excellent. Just have a look over the scoring system. It takes some getting used to but when you get into it you'll love it I think. Most people I know that like fantasy football and want to put a bit more time into it and have more control prefer this version.

If you have any questions fire away and we will help. 

Edited by sexbelowsound

Â