TOGGA Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17

sexbelowsound

• 1 month later...
On 20/05/2017 at 18:26, Stevo985 said:

If anyone finds a website that actually does this style of game well then could you post it?

I want to set up a league with my mates. There were a few quirks with Togga that put me off it anyway, and it sounds like last season was an embarrassment, so I'd rather go with someone else.

Had a great league with some friends on this site which we'll be using again next season.

Edit: not sure that link is working but it's draftfantasyfootball dot co dot uk

Edited by chappy
Link
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Anyone up for giving @chappy's site a go then this season? It looks good, and to be honest I hate the layout and the colour scheme of the official site, it makes my eyes bleed. 

Nope.

The official Fantasy game is the best Fantasy Football game I've ever played, by a country mile.

If they're adopting a draft version then I don't see the need to look anywhere else to be honest.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2017 at 08:29, Stevo985 said:

Nope.

The official Fantasy game is the best Fantasy Football game I've ever played, by a country mile.

If they're adopting a draft version then I don't see the need to look anywhere else to be honest.

Same. After the Togga experience I'm sticking with the official game from now on.

Â