TOGGA Fantasy Football Draft 2016/17

sexbelowsound

Time to start rounding up some people.

League code is: ABD5BTDR275NHY6B

I've set the draft for the Monday before the Premier League starts so 08/08/16 @ 21:00pm. Draft time can be changed I believe so i'm happy to adjust to suit the majority. 

https://www.playtogga.com/

Draft Order.

RDS

OMAR

TOMSKY

NV

SBS

HANOI

MAQ ATTACK

CHAPPY

LANCS

STEFAN

BRIGGAMAN

MASHMORE

didn't play last season who is interested feel free to ask questions here......
Edited by sexbelowsound

I'm on holiday from the 11th I'm afraid so will have to give the draft a miss. If you haven't got enough people though I'm happy to set up an autopick list and take a team from there. I realise this isn't ideal for a swift draft though so no worries if not.

1 hour ago, chappy said:

I'm on holiday from the 11th I'm afraid so will have to give the draft a miss. If you haven't got enough people though I'm happy to set up an autopick list and take a team from there. I realise this isn't ideal for a swift draft though so no worries if not.

We can set the draft earlier. I'd rather you play than not and get a fair shot.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Do you think we could ask a moderator if we could advertise this in On-Topic? I think this part of the forum is so much lower-traffic we're hoping someone will stumble on it rather. 

Give it a go. ;)

Ideally we want players who will stick it out right? @Rds1983 any confirmation on how many of your mates you're bringing?

On 30/07/2016 at 16:11, sexbelowsound said:

@Rds1983 any confirmation on how many of your mates you're bringing?

Unfortunately all my people have changed their minds on joining. They were all intersted in May but now I'm just getting excuses, mainly that two leagues is too much.

I've had four new people join my league this year so one of them might be interested. I cannot vouch for their commitment or knowledge as they are all American. 

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Unfortunately all my people have changed their minds on joining. They were all intersted in May but now I'm just getting excuses, mainly that two leagues is too much.

I've had four new people join my league this year so one of them might be interested. I cannot vouch for their commitment or knowledge as they are all American. 

Is that because you absolutely tonked them?

14 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Is that because you absolutely tonked them?

One of them has quit altogether, the others have decided to only do our league again. They want to play people they know.

I did win by a country mile last year though, this year will be different though as I'm playing with a handicap.  

Â