The VT "It's the weekend!" thread

Xela

Coulkdn't find my glasses at 3am so couldn't go to work, I spent an hour turning my room upside down trying to find them, the missus found them later in under 5 mins. That put me in a bad moon for starters. Then my chores today included pressure washing the wheelie bins, man thats a shit job too.

The wine is open and the pizza is on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Coulkdn't find my glasses at 3am so couldn't go to work, I spent an hour turning my room upside down trying to find them, the missus found them later in under 5 mins. That put me in a bad moon for starters. Then my chores today included pressure washing the wheelie bins, man thats a shit job too.

The wine is open and the pizza is on

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bickster said:

Coulkdn't find my glasses at 3am so couldn't go to work, I spent an hour turning my room upside down trying to find them, the missus found them later in under 5 mins. 

Tbf she wasn’t half blind having lost her glasses 

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

No Fan y Big ? 

No, I wanted to but coming down Cribyn think I pulled my lcl and my knee was in agony so thought best to avoid the last one.

Pictures of it look impressive with the rock sticking out 

Had a great weekend! 

Have had the wife come up to visit me in Liverpool for a couple of days so plenty of good food, a few beers and some live music.

took in the Deeper Cuts mini festival yesterday, mainly to see Buzzard, Buzzard, Buzzard (who were excellent and really nice kids) but there were a couple of other really decent acts including a local group The Gear who were pretty epic, even at 430 in the afternoon!

finishing the weekend off with a day of sport! Tennis, cricket and maybe a dash of F1 to watch :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Been to an Asian wedding today. Almost a year on from my own wedding, it couldn't have been more different.

Ours was small and casual, this one had about 400 people there, ours had 32 :)

And me and the wife were the only white folks there.

The curry wasn't as good as mine either ;)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I went past an African wedding yesterday in London . A lot of different colours and a very bright wedding regarding colour scheme. Looked a bit different .

**** me, you're like VT's very own Samuel Pepys :lol:  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Had to google him . It seems like he used to like interfering with his maids. So yes, it’s an honour to be likened to the great man himself. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Karl Pilkington's diary!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â