The VT "It's the weekend!" thread

Xela

So what does everyone have in store this weekend?

It's the Portsmouth International Kite festival down here.  Don't laugh, it's actually pretty cool, so I'll be popping over to the seafront to see what's going on.  

Edited by trekka

Quiet one for me as I have a few busy weekends coming up in the near future

Tonight - chill out, catch up on the forum and watch some Banshee

Tomorrow - Buy/hire a new suit for a wedding next week and then have dinner with parents. 

Sunday - Shop, clean, iron, masturbate and cry

started my weekend falling asleep on the sofa...now feel like shit, was going to an old school hip hop night in worcester, probably going to knock that on the head now

villa tomorrow followed by a house party at my brothers with a bottle of Havana club number 3

sunday might go to the cinema probably sit and nurse my hangover, should really fix my broken toilet cistern, might have a session of the get down on netflix if its any good

It's a really boring one for me this weekend.  I've been invited to an interview for a promotion.  It's a while away yet but I've caught wind of the kind of stuff they're going to be asking (less about my competencies as I demonstrated them in my application apparently. It's going to be more about the wider "business", which means I've got some revising to do).  I'll no doubt be swigging a few beers listening / watching the Villa mind.

What about you? 

Quiet night tonight.

Tomorrow an Indian wedding. Features two of my favourite things. 1) A free bar, and 2) Indian women.

Sunday I will be recovering and sleeping 

• Like 3

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 03:30, Xela said:

Quiet one for me as I have a few busy weekends coming up in the near future

Tonight - chill out, catch up on the forum and watch some Banshee

Tomorrow - Buy/hire a new suit for a wedding next week and then have dinner with parents. 

Sunday - Shop, clean, iron, masturbate and cry

I was planning on watching some Banshee too, but my mother in law couldn't make it.

After a couple of years of retirement, weekends are back for me, as we are doing pretty much full-time grandchild-care during the week - I'm up at 6.30 am every day. So a few drinks this evening and a lie-in tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

On 19/08/2016 at 19:00, Xela said:

Tomorrow an Indian wedding. Features two of my favourite things. 1) A free bar, and 2) Indian women.

Sunday I will be recovering and sleeping 

Feeling a bit delicate today  svomit_100-121.gif

First weekend in a while where I haven't had to think about work. Watched American Idiot the musical on Friday and proceeded onwards to TGIs for cocktails with the missus. Slept 12 hours last night - I can't remember doing that since I was 15! Sad thing is it's 2pm already. Going to fire up the PS4 and hammer a couple of pre-owned games I bought yesterday to see out the rest of the day. The fact the Villa didn't lose too makes it all the better.

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Cotswolds in my motorhome, going today at 10 till monday. A place called Broadway. 

A place less like the US Broadway, there could not be. 

Â