The VT "It's the weekend!" thread

Xela

Well, started the weekend as we over 60s do, with a funeral. My running club mate who had MND (Stephen Hawking stylee). Sad, but involving lots of mates drinking industrial quantities of beer, comme il faut

The rest of the weekend, dunno yet. 

Signed on the dotted line last night and I'm now the proud owner of 1.33% of a football club.

Today, off to Pride and the open air gig that goes with it. I think maybe Pink is the headliner?

Tomorrow full on traditional family lunch with about 7 or 8 of us.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Went to Beyond the Tracks in brum city centre yesterday. Was a good event 

Sounded like a good event. Were OCS on good form?

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yeah they were good. I was pretty shit faced and chasing tail at that stage.

Haha.. the old 'end of night and anything will do' stage'?! :D

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 1

Once I can be bothered to get off the sofa, I'm gonna have a little wander to the boozer for a couple of jars. Tomorrow I've got some running about to the tip to do, and then after the match, I'm gonna meet me mate, who is up from Leeds for a few light ales.

The ex has got the little 'un for the weekend, so will probably just watch a bit of football (and the villa ;)). May go for a run on Sunday.

Not drinking either at the moment, not until next weekend. I've been off the booze since mid August.

Parkrun at walsall arboretum in about an hour....go to a mate's place for a fry up afterwards,watch villa, then out for a curry in Sutton with a young lady I've been seeing for a month or so.....sunday....? Dunno yet.....

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

If any of you see someone walking around naked and looking a bit bewildered, it's probably me. 

Normal Saturday night Ruge?

Â