Tickets

Wainy316

Bizarrely it seems Fulham are selling tickets for all their home games already.  This includes their famous 'neutral' end which Villa fans always seem to fill up.

If anyone wants to bag a guaranteed seat early they can be bought here:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=867

Putney End P1 and P2 is what you want.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Going to bump this? If that's possible as its the only post on this page.

Got my tickets in the neutral end, still plenty left but less than 2 months to the game now so if you fancy an away day but can't usually get tickets then snap them up. Fulham away is by far my favourite.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Monday 17th April 2.45pm

Allocation 2,787
Prices 
Adults £20
Over 65    £15
Under 22    £15
Under 18    £10

Sales Dates 
Wednesday 22 March  5pm Online / Thursday 23 March On sale to 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders who have purchased tickets for 17+ away League fixtures in 2016/17 Season
Thursday 23 March 5pm Online/ Friday 24 March: On sale to 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders who have purchased tickets for 13+ away League fixtures in 2016/17 season
Friday 24 March 5pm Online/    Monday 27 March: On sale to 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders who have purchased tickets for 9+ away League fixtures in 2016/17 season
Tuesday 28 March – 5pm Online /Wednesday 29 March On sale to 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders who have purchased tickets for 5+ away League fixtures in 2016/17 season
Wednesday 29 March 5pm Online/Thursday 30 March On sale to 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders
Thursday 30 March 5pm Online /Friday 31 March On sale to 2016/17 Villa Cash Members
Friday 31 March – 5pm Online /Monday 3 April General Sale

Edited by andykeenan

On 16/03/2017 at 13:08, turvontour said:

Can anyone explain the idea behind a neutral section? I don't get it. Surely it just increases the chance of trouble. What's the purpose of it?

It a mixture of extra seats for away fans and tourists in west london. I don't think there is any trouble at Fulham unless they play QPR or Chelsea. They are a laid back lot.

Its the best away trip of the season.

Cant dispute that, its a top away end/day no doubt.

I just cant see how that designated 2 thousand seat neutral section functions. I dont believe that theres a thousand yanks/chinese that want to go and watch Fulham v Csrdiff on a Tuesday night. But even if there is, i wouldnt want to be told having come from the US that i was being sat in the tourist stand. Maybe its just me but id want to sample the atmosphere. The irony of it all is that the 1k tourists would likely be mixed with say 1k Cardiff away fans which makes it even more bizarre and much more extreme for them when compared to just sitting anywhere else in the ground.

As you say, i think it would only work at Fulham where nothing ever seems to happen. Just imagine if we had used the upper trinity as a neutral section for the last five years......

On 26/03/2017 at 19:41, turvontour said:

Cant dispute that, its a top away end/day no doubt.

I just cant see how that designated 2 thousand seat neutral section functions. I dont believe that theres a thousand yanks/chinese that want to go and watch Fulham v Csrdiff on a Tuesday night. But even if there is, i wouldnt want to be told having come from the US that i was being sat in the tourist stand. Maybe its just me but id want to sample the atmosphere. The irony of it all is that the 1k tourists would likely be mixed with say 1k Cardiff away fans which makes it even more bizarre and much more extreme for them when compared to just sitting anywhere else in the ground.

As you say, i think it would only work at Fulham where nothing ever seems to happen. Just imagine if we had used the upper trinity as a neutral section for the last five years......

It probably worked more when they were a prem side but it is a shorthand version of having a larger away end for the bigger clubs. Its all good. 

Any idea on numbers in the neutral section? Villa didn't take the full allocation by the looks of it so the block between Villa/Neutral still has a decent chunk of tickets left. I dont want to surrounded by London tourists in P2!

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

Any idea on numbers in the neutral section? Villa didn't take the full allocation by the looks of it so the block between Villa/Neutral still has a decent chunk of tickets left. I dont want to surrounded by London tourists in P2!

We took the full allocation of 3900 and the only remaining tickets left last week were 83 restricted views.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

We took the full allocation of 3900 and the only remaining tickets left last week were 83 restricted views.

Got there just before me Rugeley, I estimate around 5-6,000 Villa in the Putney End. There are five of us in P3! :D

11 minutes ago, wedge said:

Obviously the 3,900 will stand but I hope that extends further across P3/P2/P1. I can't be bothered with a jobsworth but friendly Fulham steward telling me to sit down for 90 minutes.

There will be plenty of villa in neutral who will stand. Best part of 6k there on Monday by the sound of it.

Â