Nintendo Switch

Chindie

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Gotta say Mario 3d world is fantastic.  Really fun game id definitely recommend it for anyone whk hanst got it.

Ive almost clocked it but ill happily play online with anyone who needs help 🙂

Think the missus has got me this for my birthday this time next month. Can’t wait to play it. Had it on Wii U but never played it 

Edited by Ingram85

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Think the missis has got me this for my birthday this time next month. Can’t wait to play it. Had it on Wii U but never played it 

same. Its brilliant. I cabt eblieve i never bothered with it on the wii u

5 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

I have Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle on the switch which is great if you like old school retro fighting games.

I'm so silly I forgot to mention this to @Follyfoot. It's brilliant. Some previously unreleased arcade classics in there like Battle Circuit which is just pure zany fun. Has a lot of screen filter options too that get really close to that old school arcade CRT look too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

I'm so silly I forgot to mention this to @Follyfoot. It's brilliant. Some previously unreleased arcade classics in there like Battle Circuit which is just pure zany fun. Has a lot of screen filter options too that get really close to that old school arcade CRT look too. 

Message now received thanks @Keyblade and @stuart_75 Definitely getting this, quite excited about it as well 

Edited by Follyfoot

3 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Just bought Retromania Wrestling, it’s a modern day sequel to Wrestlefest, loading up now. 

Didn’t realise it was on Switch? Thought it was PC only??!! Was watching Cardona and Myers promoting this on their MajorWF Pod channel. 

6 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Didn’t realise it was on Switch? Thought it was PC only??!! Was watching Cardona and Myers promoting this on their MajorWF Pod channel. 

Played 3 matches, seems good so far, plays well. Not a load of options like 2K games but I like the gameplay. 😊

Really good fun! Just wish it had more to do. Not bad for £18 though. Best wrestling game on the Switch.

on another note I bought Bioshock on sale (collection) why have I never played this before!?

22 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Graphics have a touch if the Fire Pro Wrestling about them. No bad thing seeing as it's IMO the best wrestling game ever.

Yeah I thought the same. The holds and grapples are similar as well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Yeah it’s basically a sequel to it, Retromania, really enjoyable! 

It says sequel to wrestlefest on the game summary on the switch but regardless i just bought it

17 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It says sequel to wrestlefest on the game summary on the switch but regardless i just bought it

Made by completely different studios but in the same style, so it’s a sequel but not, I think 😂

Didn't realise they call it as “official” sequel, weird! 

If they add online okay we should do some matches.

Edited by avfcDJ

4 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Made by completely different studios but in the same style, so it’s a sequel but not, I think 😂

Didn't realise they call it as “official” sequel, weird! 

If they add online okay we should do some matches.

Does it not have online play i havent tried it yet

Edited by Demitri_C

17 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

I haven’t seen it, I might have missed it. Not home till Tuesday so can’t check. 

I havent loaded it up yet as been playing mario 3d world. Just got one level left but my might stick it on abit later

Â