Nintendo Switch

Chindie

Anyone else switch started to develop a small ha it of occasionally not recognising cartridges? Took the cart out and put it back in and all fine but it’s happened twice with separate games within the last week and never done it before now. Bit worrying. 

On 23/02/2021 at 19:04, Ingram85 said:

Anyone else switch started to develop a small ha it of occasionally not recognising cartridges? Took the cart out and put it back in and all fine but it’s happened twice with separate games within the last week and never done it before now. Bit worrying. 

It's happened once with ours this week, it's never happened before! Hopefully just a one-off.

On 23/02/2021 at 19:04, Ingram85 said:

Did you blow it first?

Yeah I bought it. It’s mostly brilliant and I really, really enjoyed it. 

The 2.5D controls can be a bit unpredictable. I wasted a fair few lives jumping off the side of things but maybe I’ve just got rubbish depth perception! It makes me appreciate Odyssey more, though.

It’s also a bit easy - until you unlock Champion’s Road which is the most brutal, soul-crushingly difficult thing I’ve ever tried in a game 😂  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JB said:

Yeah I bought it. It’s mostly brilliant and I really, really enjoyed it. 

The 2.5D controls can be a bit unpredictable. I wasted a fair few lives jumping off the side of things but maybe I’ve just got rubbish depth perception! It makes me appreciate Odyssey more, though.

It’s also a bit easy - until you unlock Champion’s Road which is the most brutal, soul-crushingly difficult thing I’ve ever tried in a game 😂  

Thats the one thing thats annoying thw jumping  esp as i play with luigi he has a annoyingly bad jump.

Im half way through world 2 (could be further but im getting all stars and stamps before i move on)

I have heard champions road is ridiculously difficult.  Not aure ill even bother with that part!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Multiplayer is even more chaotic! I used to play 3 players with my brother and sister and we would just eat through lives. More manageable and fun in 2 player mode.

Havent tried with friends yet but definitely want to. Is it that more difficult?

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Havent tried with friends yet but definitely want to. Is it that more difficult?

It's a bit more difficult because the camera pans towards the furthest forward player so if you're behind you can die, but it's a lot more fun.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

It's a bit more difficult because the camera pans towards the furthest forward player so if you're behind you can die, but it's a lot more fun.

Will have to give this a go this weekend with some friends. Might help with the hard levels at the end

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Can anyone recommend a three player co-op mode fighter for the switch, a bit like double Dragon or the like

Scott Pilgrim vs the World recently got released for the Switch. There's the TMNT game coming out too.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Scott Pilgrim vs the World recently got released for the Switch. There's the TMNT game coming out too.

Been looking at that Marvel alliance three or something this afternoon it looks alright as well, To be honest I’m quite clueless these days

22 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Been looking at that Marvel alliance three or something this afternoon it looks alright as well, To be honest I’m quite clueless these days

MA3 is good mate. Alot of pople dont like it but i did. Has a great roster.

Afew gem beatemups like this that are cheap

Wulverbalde

Takeover (really good game like SOR4 but bloody hard at the end)

• Thanks 1

Â