Nintendo Switch

Chindie

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

They were talking about it on the computer game show podcast, one of them went for all the stars and said how much he ended up disliking the game as a result, it demonstrates all of its flaws

Oh i definitely am falling into that catergory now. Nintendo have now made me dislike it as before i use to love it.   Even if they couldnt be bothered to change the graphics at least sort the crappy camera  angle out.

46 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

@Demitri_C did you just boot up the Hyrule Warriors demo? What do you think!?

I really like it, although some of the camera angles are annoying, and also I find myself accidentally launch jumping off rocks.

Yeah bro. I think its fantastic   the visuals the play improved map. Really impressive. 

I dound the camera angle good to be honest but i like. What did you think?

29 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah bro. I think its fantastic   the visuals the play improved map. Really impressive. 

I dound the camera angle good to be honest but i like. What did you think?

Really enjoyed the game. Maybe I might find the camera easier on the big screen, no real issues really, looked great and was a lot of fun. I loved how it used some of the BOTW mechanics. Might preorder it now.

30 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Really enjoyed the game. Maybe I might find the camera easier on the big screen, no real issues really, looked great and was a lot of fun. I loved how it used some of the BOTW mechanics. Might preorder it now.

Yeah i am going to pre order as well. This looks better than the 1st

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah i am going to pre order as well. This looks better than the 1st

Yet to play the first one. Might see if it goes on offer.

Massive fan of Dynasty Warriors so it’s no surprise I like this.

Just now, avfcDJ said:

Yet to play the first one. Might see if it goes on offer.

Massive fan of Dynasty Warriors so it’s no surprise I like this.

The first one is good. But the map is abit chaotic as you have so many things going on. This one looks like they have simplified it which is great.

Shame cant do online we could have had some fun on this.

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The first one is good. But the map is abit chaotic as you have so many things going on. This one looks like they have simplified it which is great.

Shame cant do online we could have had some fun on this.

Online would be awesome on this. I agree.

On 30/10/2020 at 10:51, Designer1 said:

If anyone is looking to get one of these then give me a shout via DM as I'm getting rid of mine.

Ta.

With the lockdown coming you might be bettee off selling on ebay as there was high demand for them last lockdown

• Thanks 1

With no BOTW2 on the horizon, I'm also thinking of selling mine. The main thing that's stopped me putting it on eBay so far is worrying about what happens if someone buys it, breaks it and then returns it claiming it was broken upon receipt. Looking at eBay's policies, it seems I'd still have to refund them at least 50% if they sent it back.

7 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

With no BOTW2 on the horizon, I'm also thinking of selling mine. The main thing that's stopped me putting it on eBay so far is worrying about what happens if someone buys it, breaks it and then returns it claiming it was broken upon receipt. Looking at eBay's policies, it seems I'd still have to refund them at least 50% if they sent it back.

I don’t know what it’s like in the UK, but have found Facebook marketplace is great for selling 2nd hand stuff.

20 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

You need to download the hyrule warriors 2 free demo has a very BOTW feel about it despite being a dynasty warrior kind of game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

GAME are wank aren't they?

I ordered a Switch Lite last week on a next day DPD delivery. This was mid afternoon Wednesday. Apparently all orders on a next day ordered before 4pm will be despatched same day. Mine is still showing unshipped.

Gamehelp on Twitter don't respond to DMs. The head office phone line is closed. Ive had no responses to my tickets I've raised via the website. I've found the CEOs e-mail address on google so I've sent him a message. >_>

Twitter is full of people in the same boat. Money come out, no delivery, no contact from anyone.

On 07/12/2020 at 12:11, Dante_Lockhart said:

GAME are wank aren't they?

I ordered a Switch Lite last week on a next day DPD delivery. This was mid afternoon Wednesday. Apparently all orders on a next day ordered before 4pm will be despatched same day. Mine is still showing unshipped.

Gamehelp on Twitter don't respond to DMs. The head office phone line is closed. Ive had no responses to my tickets I've raised via the website. I've found the CEOs e-mail address on google so I've sent him a message. >_>

Twitter is full of people in the same boat. Money come out, no delivery, no contact from anyone.

Sounds like disgusting customer service 

Still nothing. Found another e-mail for customer service and just had a generic e-mail back saying they were busy and orders will be shipped as they get to them, it should be within 3 days of order. Which mine is over and is still showing as unshipped. It's shoddy and I'll not use them again.

I'd order another one from somewhere else but can't afford too and even if I could, I can't find a way to cancel the order on the website or get a refund without.. yup, contacting customer service.

Â