Nintendo Switch

Chindie

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Hyrule Warriors isn't a Zelda game. It's a Dynasty Warriors game in a Zelda skin. The first one is pretty good for that style of game, and this looks like a good evolution of that from the slight (and misleading) look in that trailer, but if you want a Zelda game, this isn't it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Stevo tell me this game does not look awesome

I do think it looks good but it doesn't really tell you what the gameplay is like.

If it was a true Zelda game then you would take it as a given that it was going to be amazing. 

I've not played a warriors game before so we'll have to see.

On 10/09/2020 at 13:05, Stevo985 said:

Yeah I did a bit of reading after I posted that and figured it wasn’t a “proper” Zelda game. 

Still looks decent though. Might pick it up if it reviews well

Would this be classed as a evolution of the old Gauntlet style arcade game 

Edited by Follyfoot

14 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I do think it looks good but it doesn't really tell you what the gameplay is like.

If it was a true Zelda game then you would take it as a given that it was going to be amazing. 

I've not played a warriors game before so we'll have to see.

Like chindie said it’s like dynasty warriors, a lot of fighting. It’s not like a normal Zelda game so if you were expecting that you might like it. I have the first hyrule completed it and it was great.

ill def pick this up it looks great

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got a price drop! 320€ so only 40€ cheaper but it'll do (£292) 

Most of the older games have money off them too, will pick up zelda obviously but not sure what else, any ideas? Don't mind indie games but I've got game pass so most multiplat indie games I'll have on there 

Any must have accessories too? 

Only here, had a quick look for a cost comparison (even with the price drop it's still cheaper in the UK, electronic goods are always more here) and Game we're still selling them for £280 with nothing, seemingly no bundles about 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Thanks 1

Finished Super Mario Bros. 2 and then completed my 3 stars on 200cc in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in the space of a couple of days so I think it's time to step up to Super Mario World on the SNES emulator.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Hornso said:

Finished Super Mario Bros. 2 and then completed my 3 stars on 200cc in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in the space of a couple of days so I think it's time to step up to Super Mario World on the SNES emulator.

That is one of my favourote games ever. Its a crazy game as there are lots of secrets and keys. See if you can find them all.

• Like 2

Wife got one of these free in the post with a new phone she's had.  We'll give it the kids for Xmas.

Had a quick look through this thread and looks like the Nintendo all-stars games are still the ones to go for?

Â