Nintendo Switch

Chindie

3 hours ago, Fowlersrs said:

Whats the latest on this, zelda, mario and sonic where games of my childhood so very tempted. Is it a genuine console or a handheld? 

Whats the status of switch online?

It is honestly both, neither seems compromised. You could never use it as a handheld device or never connect to it to your TV, you use it however you like. It’s by far the best handheld device out there though IMO.

As for online, I believe it’s free at the moment but it’s going to be £19.99 a year starting at some point in the next few months IIRC. I’ve only used it for Mario Kart so far but it seems decent.

If there’s anybody considering getting one but isn’t sure, I’d really recommend it. I get the same little buzz in my belly playing my switch that I did when first got my N64.

The thing I find about online that is crap is that you can't voice talk online. You could with the wii u but on the switch you need to download a app on your tablet r phone and it's had problems.

that is so lame from nintendo

The right half of my controller has a habit of going a bit haywire. 

Stops responding and then when it starts responding it’s all over the place. Spinning the camera round on Zelda. 

Anyone else getting similar?

i googled it and it seems fairly common, although usually with the left hand side. 

Nintendo’s solution seems to be to sit closer to the console and/or make sure nothing is obstructing the console. 

Oh and don’t play near an aquarium! :crylaugh:

On 1/1/2018 at 13:21, Stevo985 said:

The right half of my controller has a habit of going a bit haywire. 

Stops responding and then when it starts responding it’s all over the place. Spinning the camera round on Zelda. 

Anyone else getting similar?

i googled it and it seems fairly common, although usually with the left hand side. 

Nintendo’s solution seems to be to sit closer to the console and/or make sure nothing is obstructing the console. 

Oh and don’t play near an aquarium! :crylaugh:

Yep, I had that a few times but only when I played Mario Odyssey for about 10 minutes, the right controller as well.

I kept having to press L+R to reconnect.

I just assumed the batteries were starting to run flat.

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

Yep, I had that a few times but only when I played Mario Odyssey for about 10 minutes, the right controller as well.

I kept having to press L+R to reconnect.

I just assumed the batteries were starting to run flat.

Batteries definitely aren't the issue for me, they were practically fully charged.

I still can't believe how much a controller is. £80 if you want a grip too!

I'll be reluctantly buying one soon. Will probably stick with a normal one over a pro for the multiplayer.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I'll be reluctantly buying one soon. Will probably stick with a normal one over a pro for the multiplayer.

I bought the Zelda branded wired controller for 20 quid and that's been absolutely fine.

17 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

£49.99 for the pro controller on Amazon at the moment.

• Like 1

Â