Nintendo Switch

Chindie

Disappointment for sure but still a great console with a great library of must haves imo.

For Switch, I’m hoping Nintendo announce a Wind Waker/Twilight Princess HD double pack next year. I’d be overjoyed with that as I didn’t get to play TPHD. This is my one Christmas wish :P

13 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Disappointment for sure but still a great console with a great library of must haves imo.

For Switch, I’m hoping Nintendo announce a Wind Waker/Twilight Princess HD double pack next year. I’d be overjoyed with that as I didn’t get to play TPHD. This is my one Christmas wish :P

TP is very underrated imo. I'd go as far as to say it's my 2nd favourite Zelda (behind OOT of course)

A Link to the Past pips it maybe.

Omg tomorrow's the day I can't wait ;)

four games I have but don't know what. Two from the missus one from my bro and one from brother in law to be.

Hoping it's Mario kart, odyssey, arms and bomber an. I am sure it's them made enough hints!

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Omg tomorrow's the day I can't wait ;)

four games I have but don't know what. Two from the missus one from my bro and one from brother in law to be.

Hoping it's Mario kart, odyssey, arms and bomber an. I am sure it's them made enough hints!

Zelda isn’t in your list. 

So i finally got my switch...

One word: AWESOME!

this is what the wii you should have been! Love it so much, the concept is great. The missus though cocked up and got me mario rabbits not mario odyessey!! Grrrr the rabbits game is so crap had to exchange it in cex (where she brought it) they didnt have many games so just got arms instead. Her bro git me fifa and my bro git me two neon yellow controllers and mario kart.

I went into tpwn tpday to get odyssey but was spld put everywhere annoyingly. Luckily managed tp get it on Amazon coming tomorrow woohoo. Instead grabbed a pre owned bomberman for £30. Winters sorted!

Anyone who is up for a game message me your friend code...

On 24/12/2017 at 17:09, Ingram85 said:

Really tempted by Arms but it’s not a game I’d usually play so a bit hesitant to buy it

For me, it was fun for 10 minutes then got boring very quickly. 

4 hours ago, hogso said:

Big mistake trading in Rabbids, man. That would be without doubt one of my first purchases if I got a switch. 

Hogso i played it for few hours i didbt like it at all man. Arms is much more fun i thibk. Guess comes to personal preference.

Who is up for a VT mario kart battle?

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Who is up for a VT mario kart battle?

I am, if I can work out how to play online!

6 minutes ago, jim said:

I am, if I can work out how to play online!

Easy bud, you just go on the online option. But first we need to add each other as friends. On the home screen where your profile pic is you click on it and underneath should be a friend code

Â