Nintendo Switch

Chindie

On 07/01/2019 at 08:45, Stevo985 said:

I need to send some of you guys my friend code. I haven't got a single friend on the Switch

ForeverAlone.jpg

A vegan with no **** friends. But enough about me.... I'll get my code and post it here later. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I can't believe how expensive these are still. Been wanting to pick one up for Zelda, Mario Kart and Mario Odyssey but can't justify spending £350/£400+ for it all. 

It is ludicrous, especially if you've already got a PS4 or Xbox so it's your secondary console. 

If there's a game I want that's on both, I'll get it on PS4 because it'll probably be cheaper anyway.

I got Super Mario Party at Christmas with another set of joy-cons for 4-player. £110. Makes me sick thinking about it. 

I don't know what I was thinking, I haven't even got that many friends.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

It is ludicrous, especially if you've already got a PS4 or Xbox so it's your secondary console. 

If there's a game I want that's on both, I'll get it on PS4 because it'll probably be cheaper anyway.

I got Super Mario Party at Christmas with another set of joy-cons for 4-player. £110. Makes me sick thinking about it. 

I don't know what I was thinking, I haven't even got that many friends.

You haven’t even added me. Disgraceful 

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

You haven’t even added me. Disgraceful 

Haha sorry, I'll add you later. I'm not playing online at the moment though, can't afford the subscription for this and PS4. I spent all my money on joy-cons!

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Is there a subscription to play Switch online?

There is now, don't think it wasn't launched that long ago. Found out when I fancied a game of mario kart online the other day.

I don't think it's that expensive IIRC, it just wouldn't be worth it for me yet, I barely play it online.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I paid £12 I think it was for the year. Have to say it's worth it for me as I lose regularly to people online.

Sorry pal. Keep trying!

Btw, Diablo soon? I've not played a thing for a week, but aim to get some time for gaming soon.

1 minute ago, Dick said:

Sorry pal. Keep trying!

Btw, Diablo soon? I've not played a thing for a week, but aim to get some time for gaming soon.

Yeah mate no worries.  I think I have you on my friend list bud. Need to double check.

1 minute ago, Dick said:

I don't enjoy MK. Last one I loved was MK64, that felt like a lot more fun. It's become predictable now, you can guess what weapons will hit and where.

MK64 has always been my favorite until MK8. The tracks and graphics are just too good. Seriously, Mount Wario, Big Blue and Super Bell Subway are worth the price of admission alone.

I know most people love it (and my opinion is unpopular) I just found it frustrating. The courses are cool, but when I am sat playing with friends and predicting what weapons will come up, where they will hit etc... it just ruins it.

Crash Team Racing has me quite excited. Loved that on PS1, played for hours to perfect drift racing.

Â