Nintendo Switch

Chindie

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I played it, didnt really like it. I never been a doom fan but my mate is a big doom fan and he says its excellent. 

Doom was excellent, one of the best games I've played in the last few years.

Old school mechanics and brand new graphics coming together to make a game that was just fun to play.

15 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

Yeah I've got it. Play it online loads. Simple game but strangely addictive. It's my go to easy game when u wanna relax 

Might have to give you a game if i get it mate!

When you next on for a game of Mario Kart ?

Edited by Demitri_C

23 hours ago, Fowlersrs said:

Good racing last night. You'e been practising Dimitri!!

Great game mate. I’ve realised a mistake I was making was using the bikes but the cars are actually better to use fir speed and catching up. Rematch soon for sure mate

Edited by Demitri_C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m selling my Neon switch with Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 plus a red Mario odyssey carry case and a screen protector (applied already). In pretty much new nick with the box and whatnot. PM me if interested.

5 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

I’m selling my Neon switch with Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 plus a red Mario odyssey carry case and a screen protector (applied already). In pretty much new nick with the box and whatnot. PM me if interested.

Why you selling?!

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Why you selling?!

Don’t get me wrong it’s a great bit of kit but the games just aren’t there for me and if they are then they are £20-£30 more expensive because of ‘switch tax’. I’ve enjoyed Zelda and Mario and now there isn’t much on the horizon for me, I’ve no interest in Smash, Metroid will be good I’m sure but I can live without it and the games I am interested in are available for much cheaper on other platforms. Ive got my wii U so the ports I can get cheaper already. I’ll probably get one again in 4-5 years when the next Zelda arrives. I may hold on until after E3 and if nothing is announced that grabs me I’ll sell it.

Edited by Ingram85

41 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Don’t get me wrong it’s a great bit of kit but the games just aren’t there for me and if they are then they are £20-£30 more expensive because of ‘switch tax’. I’ve enjoyed Zelda and Mario and now there isn’t much on the horizon for me, I’ve no interest in Smash, Metroid will be good I’m sure but I can live without it and the games I am interested in are available for much cheaper on other platforms. Ive got my wii U so the ports I can get cheaper already. I’ll probably get one again in 4-5 years when the next Zelda arrives. I may hold on until after E3 and if nothing is announced that grabs me I’ll sell it.

I agree about the games being a bit more pricey but I have noticed they are slowly getting back to the £20-£35 range again. The controllers are what really annoy me. Really expensive. But i love my switch 

PM me what you want for it pending on price my brother might be interested. 

Â