Nintendo Switch

Chindie

On 11/01/2018 at 15:20, Demitri_C said:

That could be good

The only big complaint I have about the switch is the online system sucks. On the WII U you could talk to people during the matchup choice screen on Mario Kart, with the switch though you cant do this.

Sucks big time 

I guess they will add that at some point.

The Switch is my new Gamecube. Absolutely love it, and cannot wait for some classic games to arrive via the VC.

13 hours ago, Dick said:

I guess they will add that at some point.

The Switch is my new Gamecube. Absolutely love it, and cannot wait for some classic games to arrive via the VC.

I hope so. The rumour is it will be via an app which I think is stupid. Might as well voice note on watapp. I want to do it while I'm playing! 

On a side note, great game of Mario kart last night @Fowlersrs must do again!!

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I hope so. The rumour is it will be via an app which I think is stupid. Might as well voice note on watapp. I want to do it while I'm playing! 

On a side note, great game of Mario kart last night @Fowlersrs must do again!!

Yeah was good mate. Chris and Maz are a bit good arnt they, they on here? 

It's quite smart in how it works, it uses the IR camera on the right Joycon in very clever ways.

But... It's for kids. And it's ultimately cardboard string and stickers. It's... It's very much a short term experience thing. Cardboard isn't exactly known for its resilience, and there almost certainly won't be much depth to any of this.

It just feels very modern Nintendo. It'll probably do well but I suspect nobody will look back on it with nostalgia the way people do with stuff like Wii Sports.

33 minutes ago, Chindie said:

It's quite smart in how it works, it uses the IR camera on the right Joycon in very clever ways.

But... It's for kids. And it's ultimately cardboard string and stickers. It's... It's very much a short term experience thing. Cardboard isn't exactly known for its resilience, and there almost certainly won't be much depth to any of this.

It just feels very modern Nintendo. It'll probably do well but I suspect nobody will look back on it with nostalgia the way people do with stuff like Wii Sports.

100% agree. kids with cardboard that product wont last for long

definitely wont be like wii sports and wii fit. nintendo need to concentrate more on bringing more titles out and bringing some games over from the wii u like mario maker (with extras) or a new game altogether 

Â