Lego City

Minecraft

Rocket League

Mario Kart

Infinite Mini Golf

Stardew Valley

Zelda

(Some obv 1 player)

I will add you tonight, up for some MK at some point? 

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'm up for some MK.

I'm shit at it, but I won't let that stop me.

I am not very good either bud. I was playing  a mate yesterday and i won 2 and he won 8!

I will PM you my friend code when I get home. @Dick welcome to join also :) and any other Villatalker who is interested 

• Like 1

On 28/12/2017 at 14:57, Demitri_C said:

Easy bud, you just go on the online option. But first we need to add each other as friends. On the home screen where your profile pic is you click on it and underneath should be a friend code

Finally got around to checking this!

SW-2278-9523-5118

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Just seen a video on Facebook of an unofficial switch docking station with built in projector, called an ojo, looked clever stuff

Got a  link mate? Sounds good

I saw a video of  a Mario Kart VR in the the go kart. I need one in my life! 

There's a lot of hype going about that there will be a Nintendo Direct later, with the major announcement supposedly a Dark Souls remaster coming to Switch.

Would be great for Switch sales, as thousands of consoles fall victim to the Capra Demon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

There's a lot of hype going about that there will be a Nintendo Direct later, with the major announcement supposedly a Dark Souls remaster coming to Switch.

Would be great for Switch sales, as thousands of consoles fall victim to the Capra Demon.

It was true. Coming May. I can't imagine playing Dark Souls on a Switch. It's too hurlable for a start.

Ornstein and Smough on Switch... 

I'm gonna get this remaster on PC cause I can't throw that, but anyone that does get this on Switch I wish you good luck and maybe take out an extended warranty on your console :D

That could be good

The only big complaint I have about the switch is the online system sucks. On the WII U you could talk to people during the matchup choice screen on Mario Kart, with the switch though you cant do this.

Sucks big time 

14 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Is that Hyrule Warriors actually good? Haven’t played a Dynasty Warriors game since the ps2 and they weren’t great back then.

It's a polished Dynasty Warriors game in a Zelda skin. It's really really simplistic but can be satisfying. You can get the idea from watching literally a minute of gameplay.

14 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Is that Hyrule Warriors actually good? Haven’t played a Dynasty Warriors game since the ps2 and they weren’t great back then.

It's a polished Dynasty Warriors game in a Zelda skin. It's really really simplistic but can be satisfying. You can get the idea from watching literally a minute of gameplay.

Â