Nintendo Switch

Chindie

Pre-ordered. I am waiting for Amazon to list Zelda: Breath of the Wild so I can pre-order that too, I can only see the Wii U version so far.

I wish it was a bit cheaper as I won't ever use this console in portable mode, at least I don't think I will so 50% of what I paid for will never be utilised but not much I can do about that.

Suitably crap showing.

Edit

Actually, that's more than crap. It's **** dreadful. The lineup is hopeless, the price for everything is completely daft.

Awful.

Edited by Chindie

Is it just me or does it seem to be very expensive for what you get? If you factor in a memory card, pro controller and a game or two it's the best part of £500. That "arms" motion control game looks like something from the Wii too.

My favourite is the paid online service you now have to pay for. It's only ready for launch in 3 countries (not UK) and it comes with 1 NES/SNES game a month :crylaugh:

So whilst PS Plus gives you two PS4 games, PS3 and vita games every month, Nintendo feel that giving you a 20+ year old game per month is enough value to pay for online. Not paying for online was literally the only thing that their consoles could beat the other two on. 

Haven't even mentioned the resolution, framerate, price, battery life etc.

The suggestion I've seen seems to be that those free SNES games are actually only for a month. You basically seem to get access to it for free for a month. Like a months rental. Of a SNES game.

Mental.

25 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

So this is having FIFA, but a "custom build" of it... seriously? This thing can't even play FIFA?

If you look at the games that nintendo develop it's all cartoon graphics. They don't ever try to do realistic graphics or compete with PS/XB and that's why they don't get proper 3rd party games. This is just an expensive Wii 3 and will have a couple of decent Mario games and Zelda and then end up gathering dust. Same as always for a nintendo system. 

29 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I find Nintendos demise quite sad, really. Why have they made another console?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdZMpMd_Gt4399cBexdJ1

So I can buy it cause I don't give a **** if it fails. I'll get my fill of Zelda and Mario and move on regardless lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

So I can buy it cause I don't give a **** if it fails. I'll get my fill of Zelda and Mario and move on regardless lol.

That's the thing for me, I love Zelda and Mario games, but I can't justify spending nearly £300 on a new console just for two or three games.

Although, if this is the only way of playing pokemon... :huh:

• Like 1

Â