19 Ayew
20 Hepburn-Murphy
22 Gardner
24 Tshibola / SANCHEZ
27 Lyden
28 Green
29 Cissokho
30 Grealish

That's what I've worked out so far, with CAPS players being ones which I haven't seen with the number, so placed with the number they wore last season 

21 is still Hutton going by the Middlesbrough friendly. I'm assuming Amavi is still 23. Traore may take Gil's 25 or 26. A new signing could take 18. 

Certainly shows we have a bucket full to offload still

Totally agree with SNE, 4,7,9,11,16 & 24 are priorities.

(Expecting at least Richards, Sinclair, Gabby and Lescott (along with Kozak and Traore) to go before September 1st, however reckon Bacuna will stick around and try and convince us he meant a Championship team, not a Champions League team!)

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Certainly shows we have a bucket full to offload still

Totally agree with SNE, 4,7,9,11,16 & 24 are priorities.

(Expecting at least Richards, Sinclair, Gabby and Lescott (along with Kozak and Traore) to go before September 1st, however reckon Bacuna will stick around and try and convince us he meant a Championship team, not a Champions League team!)

You really want Traore to go?

13 minutes ago, westholmevillan said:

You really want Traore to go?

To be honest, I don't think his heart is in it and I don't feel he has the appetite to go to Rotherham on a wet Tuesday night (apologies for the cliché)

He's appears to suffer from niggly injuries and never quite match fit - sadly, there have been many players who are like this and some of it must be down to personal desire to play.

I'd love him to be as good as he's made out to be on here but I fear he's a bit of dud (maybe that's a bit harsh but I just don't think we'll ever see the 'youtube' version of Traore whilst he's with us)

If we can cash in and get a winger in that stays fit and wants to give it a good go then I'd be all for it.

39 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Don't know why but they deleted the first tweet and tweeted this out.

That explains why I couldn't see anything, and why I posted the original picture from the OS.

On 29/07/2016 at 11:34, Paddywhack said:

Some people just want to watch the world burn. I actually thought for a second, "was...was Gallas a striker..?"

Anything after the first 11 is fair game (apart from a number 13 outfield player).

All of ours should have had 13 on their back, last season :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

To be honest, I don't think his heart is in it and I don't feel he has the appetite to go to Rotherham on a wet Tuesday night (apologies for the cliché)

He's appears to suffer from niggly injuries and never quite match fit - sadly, there have been many players who are like this and some of it must be down to personal desire to play.

I'd love him to be as good as he's made out to be on here but I fear he's a bit of dud (maybe that's a bit harsh but I just don't think we'll ever see the 'youtube' version of Traore whilst he's with us)

If we can cash in and get a winger in that stays fit and wants to give it a good go then I'd be all for it.

body starts to break down when you hit your thirties... ahem

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Have to agree with most of that (unfortunately)! Would love to see him play 15-20 consecutive games but I am starting think that will never happen in the championship!  Havent seen him linked with a move yet though....you never know, he may yet come good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Enda said:

Very young squad in fairness. Only two players in their 30s.

I think it's great, as you all know I have an unhealthy obsession with young players. I hope they all get a fair opportunity this season