Sam Allardyce

Xann

8 hours ago, villan_007 said:

The only disgusting thing here is the press.

Our own English press go out of the way to set up the current England manager so that he is outed and sacked. I mean for christ sake. What on Earth are they doing.

Show me a man on the planet that isn't out to earn as much as they can in whatever they do?

Utterly baffling, and another reason the international team stinks, the press are waiting with knifes at the ready at any opportunity to ruin them!

They usually deliver this kind of thing on the eve of a tournament for maximum damage.  They've probably done the FA a favour by doing it now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I do the same thing whenever I meet potential business partners. Pint of wine with a guinness head. Classy.

What the.

i just read this and googled it as it looked like you were serious. And you are. I think I have lived a sheltered existence I have never ever heard this until this thread. So that's what black velvet is eh. 

Well thanks. Unless it tastes like crap. Guinness in wine eh. If I had time I would post a head f--- gif, imagine one instead. 

3 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

it looked like you were serious. And you are. I think I have lived a sheltered existence I have never ever heard this until this thread. So that's what black velvet is eh. 

I wasn't. A pint of wine with a guiness head is a thing*? That's more newsworthy than this corruption in football nonsense.

*Tempted to try it now...

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I doubt he'd step down to the Championship. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up back at Sunderland.

Not a chance - Elliott short was furious with the way he departed and would not sack Moyes anytime soon in any case .

Think this is the end of big Sam in management.

Edited by Eastie

The guy will have no problems finding another job, I'm absolutely certain of that. The financial benefits of getting promoted to the Premier League, or staying in the Premier League, will give owners of football clubs very short memories. 

25 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Can't see how he can possibly survive this and will surely be sacked today - wouldn't think he will back in football management again either.

He will have no trouble finding work, just like the drug addicts, child killers, registered sex offenders, and general low life thugs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

If we end up with a worse England team because of it then so be it frankly. Never in my life has the England football team been so far away from the ordinary fan, I don't mean in their elevated lives and status, I mean in terms of a connection.

I think that's extremely unlikely.

5 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Well be interesting to see how he spins this from his point of view.

I'm hoping he'll feel hard done by and start blurting out names of other people in football who's done the same thing he got caught for.

Football need's a clear out at every level. Not to mention it will be funny.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

He will have no trouble finding work, just like the drug addicts, child killers, registered sex offenders, and general low life thugs.

Can't see him wanting to go from England bossback into a relegation fight somewhere at his age - he did say Sunderland would be his last job and was considering retirement before he went there - he doesn't need the cash and can't see him having the appetite to go back into club football .

As for England - rafael Benitez please ;)

Edited by Eastie

Â