Nantes match thread

mikeyp102

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

That's a terrible starting 11...miles away from promotion challenging.

I think Amavi, Okore, Tshibola and Grealish will all be in our first choice XI, plus Morrison to come in most likely and Traore hopefully will be fit at least for a few games.  That's before we bring in any more new players.

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

I think Amavi, Okore, Tshibola and Grealish will all be in our first choice XI, plus Morrison to come in most likely and Traore hopefully will be fit at least for a few games.  That's before we bring in any more new players.

Amavi ain't played a minute of pre season on top of being out for 9 months so I don't see him starting away in Sheffield. Same for Adama.

Dunno why Grealish isn't starting if he's seen as integral part of team this year.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

One or two from that list will improve that starting line up. Not convinced on the rest for a variety of reasons and certainly not convinced it will be enough for promotion personally. 

Biggest disappointment for me is that Sinclair is in the squad.  Looking forward to seeing how Golini plays and if Gestede has another stinker I'd hope it would hurry our search for a quality striker. 

Â