limpid

Sheffield Wednesday v Villa

Sky Bet Championship
Sunday August 7 
Kick-off: 4.30pm
Hillsborough
Initial ticket allocation [more requested]: 2,043 
Prices: £42 [adults], £32 [O65s], £15 [U17s], £10 [U11s], £5 [U5s]
There are nine wheelchair bays – disabled supporter ticket prices are as above with free personal assistant
Monday July 18: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who attended 9+ away league matches in the 2015/16 season
Tuesday July 19: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who attended 5+ away league matches in the 2015/16 season
Wednesday July 20: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who attended 1+ away league matches in the 2015/16 season
Wednesday July 20 from 2pm: Lions Club chairmen can call to secure their allocation
Thursday July 21: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders
Friday July 22: On sale to Villa Cash members
Tuesday July 26: On sale to supporters who attended 5+ away league matches in the 2015/16 season
Thursday July 28: On general sale
To buy tickets, head to Villa Park or New Street ticket offices, contact 0333 323 1874 or visit our ONLINE BOX OFFICE.
Coach travel for this fixture departs at 12:30pm – cost £20 per person (non-refundable).

1 hour ago, ramshackler said:

Why have a load of replies been deleted? I was only highlighting why the club are continuing to take half allocations?

There's a thread about ticket prices in the main forum. The posts are in there as you can see on your profile.

Has anybody heard whether we'll get an increase on the allocation? I need 12 tickets but we are all allowed tickets on different days. I'd normally wait but I can see Sheff Wed being idiots. 

30 minutes ago, andykeenan said:

SOLD OUT  4,544

Twitter When our @SWFC allocation is sold out, we will have a 4,544 following at Hillsborough support as always! 

Where's that figure come from? I thought the jokers had given us just over 3,100...

7 minutes ago, Mammoth10 said:

Where's that figure come from? I thought the jokers had given us just over 3,100...

Ps seen on the OS the final allocation, and so they should, no word it's sold out though? It will of course, roll on 7th August!

Sheffield Wednesday have now confirmed we can also have an additional 1,400 on top of the 1,101 released earlier today.

That makes an overall total of 4,544 for the Owls clash on Sunday August 7, kick-off 4.30pm.

Prices are £42 [adults], £32 [O65s/U21s], £15 [U17s], £10 [U11s], £5 [U5s].

The remaining tickets are currently available to 2016/17 season ticket holders who attended five or more away league matches last term.

Then, subject to availability, from Friday July 22 they will be on sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders who attended three or more away league matches last term.

From Monday July 25 they are available to 2016/17 season ticket holders who attended one or more away league matches last term.

From Tuesday July 26 they are on sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders while from Wednesday July 27 they are on sale to Villa Cash members.

Any further criteria will be released at a later date, again subject to availability.

To buy tickets, head to Villa Park or New Street ticket offices, contact 0333 323 1874 or visit our ONLINE BOX OFFICE.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2016/07/21/more-owls-tickets-available

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mammoth10 said:

Ps seen on the OS the final allocation, and so they should, no word it's sold out though? It will of course, roll on 7th August!

It's definitely sold out otherwise club would not tweet what they have 

OS rubbish don't trust em there slow 

• Like 1

If anyone is struggling to get through on the phone, try the online ticket office if you can.  Got ours using 4G on my phone, all sorted by 09:08.  We didn't go to any away's last season so didn't think we'd have a cat in hell's chance but really looking forward to it.

Â