RESERVES : 2007/08 stats/results thread (Season finished)

BOF

3-0 defeat recorded.

I'll go with our reports for now although this one says Spurs player Tomas Peckhart got their 3rd goal, not Lund.

• 2 weeks later...

They're both at home too....and the first team are playing at home that weekend. Can't imagine the groundsman will like the pitch being played on Monday night, Wednesday night and Saturday afternoon much.

I suppose they could move one / both of them to the Bescot if those dates are standing?

We've been knocked off the top of the table tonight by West Ham.

It's good news though as they've beaten Reading who stay below us.

We now have a game in hand over Reading who are 1 point behind us and 2 games in hand over West Ham who are 1 point above us.

So still in a strong position if we can get winning again.

Arsenal have announced another date for the reserve game, this time the 29th April. Is that the fourth date for this game?

click me

(oh, and it's back to Villa Park apparently!)

Hard to believe that our game against the heath (it's not even a big heath) was originally meant to be our final game of the season!

The table at the moment looks like this, The figures in brackets are the maximum number of points each team could reach.

1st...Aston Villa....P14........30pts........(42)

2nd..West Ham....P16........28pts........(34)

3rd...Reading.......P15........26pts........(35)

4th...Fulham........P16........25pts........(31)

5th...Arsenal........P14........22pts........(34)

No-one else can catch us and it looks like two wins from our remaining four games would be enough to secure the title.

Portsmouth next Wednesday is winnable, then we have Fulham away. Hopefully we'll have it all sewn up after those two as Chelsea away and Arsenal at home are altogether trickier.