Pokémon GO

hogso

It's to celebrate the start of the daily quests :)

http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/daily-bonus-bonus/

Spoiler

Trainers,

We are excited to let you know that the new daily bonus feature is rolling out right now. The daily bonuses reward you with XP and Stardust for your first catch of the day, and XP and extra items for your first Photo Disc spin of the day at a PokéStop. You’ll get an even bigger bonus if you complete these actions seven days in a row!

To celebrate this feature, from November 7th to November 11th, you’ll find more Pokémon out in the world. Moreover, PokéStops will grant more items! Yes — this means more Great Balls, and for Trainers that are level 20 and above — more Ultra Balls!

Take advantage of it while you can and explore your neighborhoods with Pokémon GO

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I need 7 more from the 142; Muk, Venusaur, Dragonite, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Machamp and Omastar.

There's speculation that generation 2 will be released in the next few months.

Gotta keep hatching those eggs. I still have yet to hatch Lapras, Aerodactyl, Hitmonchan, and Porygon. As you can see, I need a lot more 10k eggs, but those things are just as rare as seeing a Dragonite in the wild!

• Like 1

I'm 14 off

close to getting Golem, Rhydon, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Gyrados

far away from Charizard, Venosaur, Machamp, Muk, Alakazam, Kabutops, Dragonite, Omastar

Still need Lickitung too. Working on a 10km egg at the moment so hoping it'll be that

• Like 1

On 17/11/2016 at 13:12, Paddywhack said:

I can't remember the last time I hatched a 5k egg that wasn't a tentacool. Seriously, I've had 5 or 6 in a row.

I've needed a Lickitung for ages...

...just hatched one from a 5km egg B)

• Like 2

I hatched a Porygon from a 5k egg the other day, which is the first time i'd seen one! Chuffed!

I'm up to 132 in my Pokedex

Of the ones released and available in Australia, I still need Blastoise, Alakazam, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Weezing, Gyrados, Omastar, Kabutops and Dragonair.

I'm 1 candy off of a Muk, and I have Grimer as my buddy

Obviously Farfetch'd, Mr Mime, Tauros etc aren't available to me.

• Like 1

I'm also up to about 132 registered (though due to what I'll assume were location hackers, I've seen a Tauros and Kangashan about Cardiff) - 1 candy away from Alakazam (which I would have evolved weeks ago, but somehow managed to evolve the Abra that was my buddy whilst my phone was in my pcket >.<). 

In dire need of a ton of 10km eggs though, I want my cuddly snorlax!

Â