Pokémon GO

hogso

Just seen the buddy system has gone live from the patch notes (though the option is still not showing up on my app at the moment

Arbitrary link to all the data you need to know about how far to walk per candy for each type of pokemon.

Edited by CardiffGreens
User error...

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone else noticed a change in the last couple of days?

i now see about 3-4x the amount of pokemon around, sometimes i have 4-6 pokemon spawn round me at the same time, more variation in the pokemon from the same spot.

its like a completely different game suddenly, and a lot easier.

I'm not sure if i was just getting less than the normal before and now mine is working properly, or now i'm getting more than everyone else, or they changed something in game to make more spawn?

Caught a Dragonite on my walk yesterday, and also managed to complete my 28th kilometre with Pikachu as my buddy which gave me enough candy to evolve a Raichu.

I've switched to Jigglypuff as a buddy now.

Definitely a lot less people playing this, but it's still a great way to spice up a walk. Hopefully the second wave of pokemon is released soon

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

From today until Tuesday they've divided buddy walking distances by 4 e.g. To get a candy for your buddy Charmander you only have to walk 0.75km.

also double candies when catching and transferring Pokémon

• Like 1

Â