Pokémon GO

hogso

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be honest, I've had some more pressing matters to attend to the last 2 weeks (so I've not even been able to get my lurking on VT fix, let alone getting any serious PG play in) - but the lack of extra content/features doesn't mean I've felt like I've missed out on anything anyway.

Though did catch a Lapras in the middle of a town no where near any water on Wednesday, so that was simultaneously odd and amazing - up to 104 types caught now.

• Like 1

I've just read that they've made approx $440m since its launch. Jeez. Also a future update will include a 'buddy system'. You can select a pokemon that will 'follow' you on the map (maybe it'll show up on camera via AR too), and as you 'walk' with it, it drop candies. Which is nice. There will be a daily candy drop limit, though.

I got a Mr. Mime the other day!

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, hogso said:

Also a future update will include a 'buddy system'. You can select a pokemon that will 'follow' you on the map (maybe it'll show up on camera via AR too), and as you 'walk' with it, it drop candies. Which is nice. There will be a daily candy drop limit, though.

That sounds great, I love it.

On 9/2/2016 at 12:07, hogso said:

I've just read that they've made approx $440m since its launch. Jeez. Also a future update will include a 'buddy system'. You can select a pokemon that will 'follow' you on the map (maybe it'll show up on camera via AR too), and as you 'walk' with it, it drop candies. Which is nice. There will be a daily candy drop limit, though.

I got a Mr. Mime the other day!

That be good, they should have introduced this ages ago!

There was one crazy day where I think their network crashed i picked a snorlax, scyther, gyrados and blastoise in the space of 20 minutes

Caught a cupone, rapidash, porygon, machamp and vaporeon over the weekened. Ihave about 151 now

4 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Isn't that all of them!!

Nope it isnt unfortunately , I realised that after doing them by number type I had a lot of doubles so sold them all to the professor, I have 130, I have 27 missing

A few days ago I found  a charizard but he was absolutely impossible to catch used the yellow balls and about 25 razzberries and he kept escapting before running away. I think only way to catch him is by evolution 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Nope it isnt unfortunately , I realised that after doing them by number type I had a lot of doubles so sold them all to the professor, I have 130, I have 27 missing

But 130 + 27 missing = 157.

There are only meant to be 142 available in Pokemon Go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

But 130 + 27 missing = 157.

There are only meant to be 142 available in Pokemon Go.

i just did a count on the pokedex, i think the special pokemons like mew and mewtwo are on it 

so that means I only need to capture another 12, i know two of them are richu and charizard 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

132 my total thus far. very close to evolving meowth, nidorina and rhydon 

Amazing that you've got that far into the game but haven't evolved meowth yet, I've evolved 3 or 4 of them. It's purely geographical I guess.

I'm on 98 caught, 100 seen now.

Â