Pokémon GO

hogso

Some Gen 2 pokemon have been confirmed. I am glad they are doing this slowly. I still have to catch some pokemon to finish my pokedex, and just throwing 100+ new pokemon into the game would probably make it near impossible for me to finish. 

Also, there's a festive Pikachu about.

We also have another special treat for you. Starting later today through December 29, 2016, 10:00 A.M. PST, you’ll find limited edition Pikachu all over the world. These Pikachu will be wearing a festive hat to celebrate the season! Use the Pokémon GO AR camera when you encounter them in the wild to take their picture and share it with us using #HolidayPikachu.

Appears not, just the festive Pikachu and two new 'mon available from 5km eggs (at least Pichu hatched from a 5km for me this morning).

Edit.  Appears more new mon have been released, spoilerised as I can't find any official word on their website.

Spoiler

Had a Cleffa hatch from a 2km egg this morning.

Edited by CardiffGreens

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, ender4 said:

got to 139 and now taking a break from the game, as can't really catch any of the remaining ones.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I'm a few candies away from both Machamp and Muk which I'll hopefully do in the next week or two on the buddy system.

After that, I only need Hitmonchan, but I'm not sure I can be bothered to play on the off chance I see or hatch one or hatch the gen 2 babies. I'll have a break until gen 2 I think.

I still just play when i'm walking the dogs. I'm close to an Alakazam which will be my 140th unique pokemon. I've only hatched a Smoochem out of the new baby Pokemon so far.

They had a special over the new year where starter pokemon were spawning everywhere, and I got a blastoise, so i'm getting closer to having everything they've released from Gen 1.

They really need to do something about the legendary birds and mewtwo

• Like 1

Currently sat on 147 caught / 150 seen - was lucky over Christmas when a journey to deepest darkest Pembrokeshire had a Hitmonlee pop up on the roadside (the only one I've seen so far of those).  A 10km egg popped out a bunch of Kabuto candies on Friday to round off my collection of gen-1 (minus the region specifics and legendaries).

Had 4 of the new ones hatch out so far.  Though it's sorta got to the point that there isn't much else left for me to do unti the next event / update rolls around.

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Why does my 'seen' section show a lot of Pokémon that I've never seen?  Only started happening semi recently.

I think it includes ones in gyms that you've walked past as well now.

Edited by Paddywhack

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

Gen 2 has just launched. Apparently 80 new Pokemon and loads of new berries etc. Damn, had nearly 'completed' it too....

This would make a pretty bad series of 24 though.

• Like 1

Went for a big walk in Sutton Park today so popped this on for the first time in absolutely ages.

Caught a shit load of pokemon, most of which I've never even heard of so I'm assuming they've added more to the game?

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Went for a big walk in Sutton Park today so popped this on for the first time in absolutely ages.

Caught a shit load of pokemon, most of which I've never even heard of so I'm assuming they've added more to the game?

Yep, good timing, only two days ago.

Â