Pokémon GO

hogso

What do people do with duplicated pokemon?

I've been keeping the higher CP one and "transferring" the lower one, mainly because I like having just one of everything,

That the done thing or is there a better approach? (I've never played Pokemon before by the way, so apologies if that's an obvious question)

21 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

What do people do with duplicated pokemon?

I've been keeping the higher CP one and "transferring" the lower one, mainly because I like having just one of everything,

I read somewhere (apologies for hte Forbes article) that you can also hold onto a few easily captured Pokemon (Zubat, Spearow, Pidgey etc) and evolve them for super quick XP (especially when combined with a lucky egg for 2x XP).

Turns out that you can also get Pikachu as a starter instead of the three usual suspects.

44 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

(I've never played Pokemon before by the way, so apologies if that's an obvious question)

Aaah, that's why you didn't get my moto joke! There's a rare pokemon called mewtwo, you see. Very clever pun.

Thank god, I was thinking I wasn't very funny anymore..

Just now, Paddywhack said:

Aaah, that's why you didn't get my moto joke! There's a rare pokemon called mewtwo, you see. Very clever pun.

Thank god, I was thinking I wasn't very funny anymore..

Oh I know who mewtwo is. It was just a crap joke :)

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

anyone got a picachu yet? 

A friend got one out of an Egg, I've just had endless Bulbasaurs from mine:(

Not seen one in the wild yet, Cardiff seems covered with everything else though.

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

anyone got a picachu yet? 

my phone just beeped there is one near my work 

i really want to catch a snorlax

I got a snorlax

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

My office is right next to a pokestop so I've been picking up items all day

lucky git. How many you got so far? was going to go hunting after work but its decided to pour down with rain. the Uk summer is here :bang:

I've got 20 unique i think.

There are shit loads around my office. Everytime I open the app I get one or two pokemon. 

Just got an egg and stuck it in an incubator. "Walk 10km to hatch!". See you in about a week then :D

What?! :D

Few people in my office talking about it, makes me realise I have no idea what the **** I'm doing. I'm just collecting shit at the moment, dunno what I'm meant to do with everything.

Â