Pierluigi Gollini

BOF

56 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Quite a big ask for a young keeper. Good luck, chap, hope it works out for you and us.

Indeed, but we forget that David de Gea is only 25 and was 21 when he signed for Man Utd to be their no.1. 

Now I'm not saying he's in DDG's class, but it shows that you can be a first choice keeper at that age.

Good luck to the lad.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sne said:

Terrible stats on FIFA 16.

Gollouti!

But he's risen by 11 rating since the start of FIFA 16, and with a Villa move his potential may increase (or greatly decrease...)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Nice.

Just realised I should've said Mark is going to Bunndle Guzan in to the van... That's hind sight for you. 

Hindsight.

Easy for me to say now, of course.

• Like 2

Worst player I have seen at Villa. Has a mistake in him each game. Mercenary. Get him out with the rest of them.

Kidding!!! Hope you guys give him a chance.

5 minutes ago, momo said:

Worst player I have seen at Villa. Has a mistake in him each game. Mercenary. Get him out with the rest of them.

I didn't realise this was the Lescott thread...

Welcome Pete Goalie!

Edited by Supervillan78

Xia gives his opinion

' Gollini will be one of the best goalkeepers in the world and has the ability to emulate Buffon in the future. He will be one of the key players in Aston Villa's defensive line with Tommy Elphick. '

Birmingham Mail

I have to say this is not filling me with confidence. Surely we could have got a reliable experience keeper from one of the better championship clubs. . I guess we have to trust RDM's judgment but I would feel better about someone with more experience. 

Hope it works out for him though because it will then also work out for us! 

46 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

First Italian since...? 

Last Tuesday for me a rather good lasagne preceded by bruschetta as always. 

• Like 2

Â