Pierluigi Gollini

BOF

We've got Gollini in our goal

(This could probably be sung to many tunes, but I reckon to 'Whole World In His Hands')

Edited by Lichfield Dean
Realised it could be a chant

Steer apparently impressed last season on loan so likely Gollini as number one, Steer as number two and if Bunn wants to stick around to be our number three then so be it.

11 minutes ago, Richard said:

Do we need another goalkeeper as back up or will we go with steer?

Steer, Sarkic, some other young lad that Trent mentioned...

I wouldn't be surprised if we signed another goalkeeper, but I'd assume we've got enough in this department?

Just after watching his highlights from last season for the first time, while I noted he made some good saves the amount of times he parried the ball directly out in front of the goals or to an opposition player is worrying also seems to go for quiete a few saves with the wrong arm possibly for show. Hopefully Battara can sort these issues out.

• Like 1

Just now, mattyvilla said:

Wasnt first choice at Verona last season , maybe bought in as backup?

I'd be hugely surprised if a goalkeeper costing £5m is being brought in as backup for a Championship team

Whether that's a good or a bad thing remains to be seen!

6 minutes ago, limvillian said:

Just after watching his highlights from last season for the first time, while I noted he made some good saves the amount of times he parried the ball directly out in front of the goals or to an opposition player is worrying also seems to go for quiete a few saves with the wrong arm possibly for show. Hopefully Battara can sort these issues out.

A good rule of thumb is to draw no conclusions from YouTube videos.

• Like 2

Â