Pierluigi Gollini

BOF

Can't really trust him. I don't think I've seen a Villa keeper make so many costly errors in such a short space of time as this guy. Whilst I do agree he appears to have some talent, his 'talents' this season have been outweighed by his mistakes considerably. New keeper in the winter window is near the top of the priority list I'm afraid. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Can't really trust him. I don't think I've seen a Villa keeper make so many costly errors in such a short space of time as this guy. Whilst I do agree he appears to have some talent, his 'talents' this season have been outweighed by his mistakes considerably. New keeper in the winter window is near the top of the priority list I'm afraid. 

Eh. Have you totally erased the last two years of Brad, I dont blame you like :P Lets not forget the amount of mistakes De Gea made when he came to England

• Like 1

Had a few good games on the bounce but was dreadful dealing with high balls tonight. Seemed to want to punch everything which would be fine but his punches failed to get the ball anywhere near away from danger.

Big mistake not signing another more experienced keeper to at least give us the option of taking Gollini out of the firing line for a bit. As it is he'll keep his place by default and there'll be a few more of these errors.

I think there's a good keeper in there but his mistakes are proving far too costly for us. 

Time for Jed Steer to have a go. No faith in Bunny either. Gollini has cost us too many mistakes and we cant afford to have him in the side whilst were not finishing off games. If we were 2-0 3-0 it wouldnt matter as much.. but at the moment.. ahhh stuff it.. cant be bothered 

6 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I'm getting more confident with Gollini. We still need a decent second keeper though. Steer and Bunn don't cut it.

Mistakes like yesterday's shouldn't cost us two points all the time. That's what's ridiculous.

Surely you meant less ??

Â