Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

12 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

A good athlete?!? 

Slow, laboured and lethargic movement does not make a good athlete.

I don’t think he’s that good on the ball either. 

Agreed, you look at him and his physique and presume he is a powerhouse but he runs like he's playing on a beach.

• Like 1

Steve Clarke seems he is the only coach, who can get a tune out of him.

That is what probably influenced us paying over the odds for a player, that no one else can....based on his recommendation.

its like " a dog is for life, not just Xmas"......steve is not with us now, so Tshibola is an enigma for us.

Edited by TRO

Meh . . . I'm all for writing players off as dog-shit - god knows I do it often enough - but how many of us have actually seen him play this season? He is a young player; it's not totally impossible that he's improved somewhat over the last two-and-a-bit years. 

• Like 3

Personally I would also recall Tshibola from his loan now. He's 24 so not an U23 needing first team appearances.

We are stuggling in the midfield and so the worst we could do is bring him back and let Smith and the team have a look at him in training.

I would rather give game time to Tshibola than relying on players that don't fit the team mould. Tshibola would be a good fit in a pressing style of play, ability wise I haven't seen enough of him...

22 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Personally I would also recall Tshibola from his loan now. He's 24 so not an U23 needing first team appearances.

We are stuggling in the midfield and so the worst we could do is bring him back and let Smith and the team have a look at him in training.

I would rather give game time to Tshibola than relying on players that don't fit the team mould. Tshibola would be a good fit in a pressing style of play, ability wise I haven't seen enough of him...

no one has really seen enough of him, everyone claims he is dog sh*t, but he was a young player thrust into a poor team devoid of confidence, people rage out because of what he cost, he played 8 games for us, 2 of which were good, most were average but no worse than anyone else in the team at the time. Obviously his ego and ability didn't tally up and subsequent loans didn't go well, but he seems to have done ok in Scotland. He is still only 24.

• Like 2

Â