Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

Tshibola the Boss

Superb performance and great credit to him to stand up to that provocation ,  he was helped by Power having another impressive game 

Tish's run to get the ball out of the next after our first goal and then give a few "waves " to the away fans was very funny, 

First time I’ve seen him since his return and I thought he was superb. Mulumbu is his mate but he gave him nothing. Showed no fear going toe to toe with anyone in a Celtic jersey. 

Thought is was superb to-day !. great to see him back he will be a big player for us.

Tishbola showed his class yesterday, I was a bit worried after the yellow card, but he was a warrior for the rest of the game without ever looking like picking up another card.

Mulumbu on the other hand spat the dummy out and went missing for 20 minutes other than when he was trying to get himself sent off.

This is Tishs season !

Given how often it was being sung in and around the pubs of Killie last night, I think the Aaron Tshibola song is going to be a hit at away games.

Big man strolled it yesterday.

https://www.killiefc.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6030-tshibola-the-boss/

Always said he should be given a chance. Bruce out.

Tshibola has found his level - equivalent to league One.

whilst it could be argued he was never given an extended run of matches in the team, he barely managed an extended run whilst on the pitch!

for a young ‘fit’ lad he’s slow, languid and appears to have no sense of urgency on the pitch.  

On 24/09/2018 at 18:29, LakotaDakota said:

Grealish is 23, the most games he has played in a season (including substitutue appearances & cups) is 31 and that is his best by some distance.   He has also scored only 9 goals in all competitions ever....

;)

more Grealish bashing which is bizarre as nothing to do with Jack at all

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

This guy has played so little professional football, it’s mad. He’s only played for us 10 times and only 34 times on loan since 2016. 

He’s just not that good is he? 

He's toilet.

One of our worst ever signings.

• 1 month later...

He's a good athlete and decent with the ball, people are writing him off based on limited game time for us, rather than how he has performed this season. If we get rid of him then fine, I'd hardly lose sleep over it, but I'd certainly be open to him coming back into the fold for Smith to make a proper judgement. 

If a couple of clubs in Serie A are indeed looking at him then it suggests that he must have at least something, contrary to what some of the 'experts' are saying on here.

38 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's a good athlete and decent with the ball, people are writing him off based on limited game time for us, rather than how he has performed this season. If we get rid of him then fine, I'd hardly lose sleep over it, but I'd certainly be open to him coming back into the fold for Smith to make a proper judgement. 

If a couple of clubs in Serie A are indeed looking at him then it suggests that he must have at least something, contrary to what some of the 'experts' are saying on here.

A good athlete?!? 

Slow, laboured and lethargic movement does not make a good athlete.

I don’t think he’s that good on the ball either. 

• Like 1

Â