Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Again, hope you are totally right. But what makes you say that? Any basis for that or just a feeling?

Only way I can see us having a good season is if we can hold onto Jack. Just imagine a whole season with him firing on all cylinders, will lift the other players too.

We have some very good young players coming through and Grealish leaving might open the door some of them, we’ll see

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

They have my trust, I think they know what they are doing, I think we might surprise a few this season

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think things can might take an upward turn this season

I'll have 50 kilo's of whatever you're on!

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

179809d1373210666t-apple-going-down-bill

SunSport understands thatAaron Tshibola, 23, has been training at Rugby Park in the past few days.

Midfielder Tshibola spent the second half of last season on loan at Killie from Aston Villa, reuniting himself with former gaffer Clarke, who he played under at Reading.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3124491/kilmarnock-robbie-muirhead-aaron-tshibola-steve-clarke-transfers-signings/

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I know the SPL isn't the strongest league in the world, but I'd say if that's your plan, your chances are pretty slim Steve. :crylaugh:

EX-KILMARNOCK stars Robbie Muirhead and Aaron Tshibola look set to re-join the Ayrshire club.

Steve Clarke is after new recruits to boost his side’s chances of competing for a top six spot.

3 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

:wave:  Never to be seen south of the border again!  What a waste of finances and hopefully these type of silly deals are a thing of the past.  

One of the maddest signings ever.  We have had some spectacular wastes of money but for what we spent on who he is and how good he is, this is right up there.

• Like 1

Speaking of Gollini he's getting more and more game time at Atalanta.

Might be on the verge of dethroning Etrit Berisha?

Or Berisha might have just been out injured...

Tishbola is 23, the most games he has played in a season (including cups) is 23 and that is his best by some distance.   He has also scored only 3 goals in all competitions ever.  I shouldn't even know his name.

On 09/07/2016 at 13:00, Jareth said:

Going on my mate's reaction to reading losing this guy I think we have a real diamond here. He said "My two villa mates have just broken my heart today. He is/was our best midfielder and it just makes me dislike steve clarke more than i do already. There goes Reading's ambition for the year"

Tell your mates they can do one!

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/08/2018 at 16:42, Straggler said:

Tishbola is 23, the most games he has played in a season (including cups) is 23 and that is his best by some distance.   He has also scored only 3 goals in all competitions ever.  I shouldn't even know his name.

Grealish is 23, the most games he has played in a season (including substitutue appearances & cups) is 31 and that is his best by some distance.   He has also scored only 9 goals in all competitions ever....

;)

Â