Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

55 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I really want him to be good. But he’s not very good is he?

He has done nothing to prove that he isn't good tbf, he has played 8 games and scored 1 goal an important one that stopped the toons from embarrassing  us!  He has done no silly sanchez style erros to cost us games.

14 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

He has done nothing to prove that he isn't good tbf, he has played 8 games and scored 1 goal an important one that stopped the toons from embarrassing  us!  He has done no silly sanchez style erros to cost us games.

One of the proudest and greatest moments in Villa history

Embarrassing is so ott

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

CM is still by far out strongest area.....Whelan, Jedinak, Hourihane, Bjarni, Lansbury all ahead of him in the pecking order. He's behind even Gardner which tells you how little future he has.

Who of above list would you play him ahead of as he's not a DM for a start.

don't think anyone thinks he should be starting, just involved, maybe in the squad and definitely playing in the U23s.

it seems the plan is loan him on heavily subsidised wages or not play him till his contract runs out... genius, same for McCormack as no fecker is going to come in and buy them at the value that they are offsetting against FFP.

6 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Scoring one goal is proof of quality now?

Well, this was a much better goal:

9532013618_b47293d34e_o.gif

Tony Moooooooooon!!!

Part of the brilliant past Aston Villa transfer strategy famously known as ‘sign all the left backs.’ No wonder we have non-stop success.

Where the heck is he now?

14 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Tony Moooooooooon!!!

Part of the brilliant past Aston Villa transfer strategy famously known as ‘sign all the left backs.’ No wonder we have non-stop success.

Who the hell was in charge of our scouting network for the last 10 years? So so many completely duff players. 

18 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Tony Moooooooooon!!!

I still don’t understand why he was the furthest player forward!?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

There was a famous game TV when you could hear Culverhouse screaming 'Luna, LUNA, LUNA, LUNA - GET BACK!! LUNA, LUNA.'

Went on all night ?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

It is not even the fact he was all out attack bombing down the wing in the last minute in a game we were winning against Arsenal...it's the fact he came from the right side of central midfield.

'kin 'ell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

don't think anyone thinks he should be starting, just involved, maybe in the squad and definitely playing in the U23s.

it seems the plan is loan him on heavily subsidised wages or not play him till his contract runs out... genius, same for McCormack as no fecker is going to come in and buy them at the value that they are offsetting against FFP.

So we should play them because we can't get rid of them? 

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Tony Moooooooooon!!!

was doing OK at Eibar when they were high up La Liga but was sold off to Levante and played in the game which ended Barcelona unbeaten run

His wikipedia though is even better. He has been mentioned in a Jack Reacher novel and also starred in a sex tape :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Not to play them Involve them and use them if needed. We’ve had a bomb squad it seems for years. Alienating players doesn’t work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

either play them so that we put them in the shop window in order to get rid of them

or at least give the illusion that they are still involved, part of the manager's plans, even if they aren't, even if this is just a ploy to help move them on.

anything is better than bombing a player out and making them train with the kids, all that does is tell any potential suitors that either that player has an attitude problem and shouldn't be touched with a barge pole, or that we are desperate to sell or loan out that player at a huge loss in transfer fee or wages.

Surely this isn't rocked science????

I have never known us to bomb out a player so badly that they have no involvement with the first team or U23s - and as a result get rid of that player quicker. If that was the case McCormack and Tishibola would have been gone by now.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

I believe this was a counter off a corner. Luna is quick and short so he didn't do us much good in the box. 

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

There was a famous game TV when you could hear Culverhouse screaming 'Luna, LUNA, LUNA, LUNA - GET BACK!! LUNA, LUNA.'

Went on all night ?

Now manager of Kings Lynn.

Very unlucky last season too on just missing promotion.

56 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

Not to play them Involve them and use them if needed. We’ve had a bomb squad it seems for years. Alienating players doesn’t work. 

It doesnt seem to encourage other teams to buy them

14 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

either play them so that we put them in the shop window in order to get rid of them

or at least give the illusion that they are still involved, part of the manager's plans, even if they aren't, even if this is just a ploy to help move them on.

anything is better than bombing a player out and making them train with the kids, all that does is tell any potential suitors that either that player has an attitude problem and shouldn't be touched with a barge pole, or that we are desperate to sell or loan out that player at a huge loss in transfer fee or wages.

Surely this isn't rocked science????

I have never known us to bomb out a player so badly that they have no involvement with the first team or U23s - and as a result get rid of that player quicker. If that was the case McCormack and Tishibola would have been gone by now.

Ah I see, so we're purposely putting ourselves in this situation then is what you're saying?

We're going out of our way to make life difficult for ourselves and SB is overlooking what could be a great asset for us simply because they had a disagreement and/or because he's an imbecile?

There's just no way there could be soooo much more to this than you and I know right?

I get it's all about opinions but some people have such a black and white view on things, if McCormack has been ostracised I'm willing to wager that there's a bloody good reason for it, and I'll wager that within footballing circles (of which none of us are a part) it's probably pretty well known.

So we could dress him up in a nice Villa kit, do his hair nice and make sure his laces are tied up, start him up front in all games between now and the close of the transfer window and we'd still get no offers for him. All we'd have achieved is royally pissing off everyone else who actually gives a shit and has put in effort for the past 18 months or so.

But maybe this is rocket science?

• Like 1

Â