Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

10 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We paid £5m for him, I think he’s still got a chance of making it here, don’t understand the negativity

He has looked awful whenever he has played. Not just for us but at lower levels. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We paid £5m for him and he’s played 7 games for us, I’m not going to write him off yet

7 games where he looked by far the worst midfielder in the team despite playing alongside people like Westwood and Gardner. 

He's awful.

11 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

pure revisionism, no one said this at the time, especially when he scored a solo goal from midfield

That's revisionism right there. His goal was from a corner vs Newcastle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

That's revisionism right there. His goal was from a corner vs Newcastle.

It was a solo goal... he managed to head it all on his own. A tremendous achievement for the lad. Next up is passing and movement. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

7 games where he looked by far the worst midfielder in the team despite playing alongside people like Westwood and Gardner. 

He's awful.

How can you judge a player from 7 games? Especially when he’d just moved to the area, he’s still young, I think he can still make it here

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

How can you judge a player from 7 games? Especially when he’d just moved to the area, he’s still young, I think he can still make it here

Are you on something?

It would be safe to say we will not see McCormack or Tshitbola play in this team again.

18 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We paid £5m for him and he’s played 7 games for us, I’m not going to write him off yet

The price is irrelevant. He's been garbage. MK Dons sent him back to us early because he was terrible. 

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Are you on something?

It would be safe to say we will not see McCormack or Tshitbola play in this team again.

We spent circa £17m combined on them, I doubt we’re just going to write them off

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

The price is irrelevant. He's been garbage. MK Dons sent him back to us early because he was terrible. 

Delph took a while to come good for us too after coming from the then lower league, I wouldn’t write Tshibola off yet. He’s played 7 games for us, scoring one goal, that is not enough to just a player on in my opinion 

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

We spent circa £17m combined on them, I doubt we’re just going to write them off

Well we have been for the past season and a half!  Why the sudden change?

The only chance in hell of either player getting near the first team again is if Bruce is no longer in charge.

16 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Because he then went on loan to other clubs, at a lower level, and still failed to impress.

He's gash.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Well we have been for the past season and a half!  Why the sudden change?

The only chance in hell of either player getting near the first team again is if Bruce is no longer in charge.

£17m is an awful lot of money to just write off in my opinion, with our current financial situation, we’re not in a position to do that.

Quite a few players have left out football club this Summer and none have been brought in, we might need these players 

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Because he then went on loan to other clubs, at a lower level, and still failed to impress.

He's gash.

I saw him a few times for the u23s and he was quite impressive, Steve Clarke is a good football man, I trust his judgement 

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

£17m is an awful lot of money to just write off in my opinion, with our current financial situation, we’re not in a position to do that.

Quite a few players have left out football club this Summer and none have been brought in, we might need these players 

Really?

What about a the millions wasted in the signings of Hogan, Bree, Lansbury & Whelan who all combine a total of around £20m plus wages on top and yet they barely get a game?

Or the current bombsquad Bruce created in Tshibola, Gil, Richards, McCormack etc?

You are correct on your second part of your comment that a few players have gone so far already - but only out of Contract players and loans ending etc. But to be fair we all knew this was going to happen anyway back at christmas if we never got promotion.

Fwiw Bruce needs to keep chopping as a few more players need to leave imo.

Richards, Tshitbola & McCormack the first 3 needing shown the door followed by Gil and a few other high earning fringe players.

As a whole, we are not in a position to do anything financially due to the shit we are in and it is just sell sell sell, clear the high earning deadwood and fringe players, keep our strongest players where we can and blend in with up coming youth.

Hopefully it means we can keep some sort of spine in the team retaining the likes of Chester, Hourihane, Kodja etc.

14 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I saw him a few times for the u23s and he was quite impressive, Steve Clarke is a good football man, I trust his judgement 

Then write to him and tell him to get a f**king move on and sign Tshibola asap. :D

• Haha 1

Don't know if you can class 8 games (or however many it is) as "a record", I'm all for the reintegration of players like Tish and Ross, now is not the time for Bruce and his pettiness to alienate the players we are definitely going to need this season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Really?

What about a the millions wasted in the signings of Hogan, Bree, Lansbury & Whelan who all combine a total of around £20m plus wages on top and yet they barely get a game?

Or the current bombsquad Bruce created in Tshibola, Gil, Richards, McCormack etc?

You are correct on your second part of your comment that a few players have gone so far already - but only out of Contract players and loans ending etc. But to be fair we all knew this was going to happen anyway back at christmas if we never got promotion.

Fwiw Bruce needs to keep chopping as a few more players need to leave imo.

Richards, Tshitbola & McCormack the first 3 needing shown the door followed by Gil and a few other high earning fringe players.

As a whole, we are not in a position to do anything financially due to the shit we are in and it is just sell sell sell, clear the high earning deadwood and fringe players, keep our strongest players where we can and blend in with up coming youth.

Hopefully it means we can keep some sort of spine in the team retaining the likes of Chester, Hourihane, Kodja etc.

I wouldn’t write off Bree, Lansbury or Hogan, we paid a lot of money for them, Bree is only 20, still has time, has potential in my opinion.

Hogan is a good finisher in my opinion, he just needs service, he struggles to create chances for himself.

Lansbury is another that has barely played, I wouldn’t write him off yet either, always rated him

We have some very good young players at the football club to compliment the experienced ones, we need a few experienced ones in my opinion, Marney would be a good option 

6 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

Don't know if you can class 8 games (or however many it is) as "a record", I'm all for the reintegration of players like Tish and Ross, now is not the time for Bruce and his pettiness to alienate the players we are definitely going to need this season.

Agreed

Â