Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

16 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Keeping the ball and passing to your team mate without falling over should get Bruce to take notice.

not in a good way as then he be dropped ;) 

14 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

A lot of his stuff on instagram is of him doing a lot of fitness work on the gym and the beach. There were rumours of a bad attitude but doesn't seem to be the case here.

Was probably last year and he realised he needs to knuckle down. I saw that too.. alot of the players are doing extra fitness. Hopefully the side is alot fitter this time around

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The sort of player we should have been buying. Plenty of potential, possibility of developing into a very good player.

Whenever I watched him though, I could see potential, but also an indication that he was lazy/unfit/disinterested. For him to develop he needs to change his attitude or he he could be another player like Gabby who have completely wasted their talent.Worth holding onto for another year imho.

10 minutes ago, andyh said:

I don't think he was/is rubbish....not by a long way. I really like him.

he showed some real quality, and some flashes of what could be.

let's remember  the utter trash he was playing alongside in our 'midfield'.

We do now have a semblance of a midfield,  with better quality and more balance than previously.

i think Tish could thrive playing alongside these better players, but I think he also needs a decent run of games.

all in all, I think there could be a real player in there, we just need the manager to realise and bring that player out.

Definitely worth another chance and still has plenty to offer.

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

My memory of the start of last season has faded considerably, was he really rubbish? 

He showed a little spark of potential. But then also looked lazy, poor on the ball and ineffective. 

I think he's the perfect option to rotate with Jedinak in midfield until he's as reliable in midfield. 

Still young and time to improve. Hardly played any professional football let's not forget. Really hope we can get the best out of him 

• Like 3

He looked genuinely excellent in a at least 3 or 4 games, average in a few others, and poor in a fair few more, enough to suggest if he applies himself and gets the proper coaching he could be a decent player, but who knows if that will ever happen, our record of signing duds or turning promising players into duds is more impressive than Tish has ever been.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

He looked genuinely excellent in a at least 3 or 4 games, average

Have to disagree mate. In a couple of games you could see he had potential, but i don't ever recall him being "genuinely excellent"

21 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The bloke cost £5m and it's Steve Bruce's duty to either improve the guy so we can get that money back or utilise him in the squad.

I will not be happy if he has just washed his hands of him...again.

What if he has a shocking attitude and doesn't want to improve. Your making a massive jump without having anything to back it up with.

Was he nursing an injury when out on loan with Forest? Maybe stayed behind to focus on recovery? Or is that clutching at straws and he'll end up at Chesterfield for 200k in august 

4 hours ago, av1 said:

Have to disagree mate. In a couple of games you could see he had potential, but i don't ever recall him being "genuinely excellent"

well compared to Westwood and Gardener. Also possibly the only central midfielder who scored a decent run and solo goal for at least half of the season and even then there weren't many others.

Â