Back to School

Pilchard

4 minutes ago, davemk39 said:

no pictures of Lescott or Richards or is that falsely getting my hopes up.

Somebody should tweet Lescott and ask, maybe his pocket will answer.

So... turns out it was a bit genuine

Real or fake?

That's a debate which has gripped Aston Villa's social media community this week.

No, not in terms of the new kit release, but in relation to a document that has been doing the rounds on Twitter.

The piece of paper in question was the one pictured below purporting to be a list of squad rules put in place by manager Roberto Di Matteo and his coaches.

It's the old badge so it must be fake. It's full of typos so it must be fake. Those were among our initial reactions to it, but get this...

It transpires that it is genuine, but that it was an early draft of the disciplinary code and that Villa have already, quite literally, ripped up the rulebook.

There have been amendments made to it, although we're not told exactly what (adding 'thou shalt not leak the rules list' would be a start), so we want your help.

READ MORERECAP: Aston Villa reveal their 2016/17 kits - how we covered it

If you were re-writing the rules for a squad who were on the verge of anarchy last season, what would be your DOs and DON'Ts?

Let us know by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below or by tweeting @matkendrick

Edited by StewieGriffin

5 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Mark Bunn looks far too chirpy in those pictures for my liking. Maybe he is recounting the tale of when he got caught in the net for so long he was still in there when we tried to kick off again.

Clown.

VT never ceases to amaze me with stuff like this :crylaugh:

How dare he smile?!

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Still waiting for some videos to go up on AvTV of the training.

Be interesting to see if the likes of Kozak, Bennett etc are given a crack.

Kozak is in the training pictures on OS.

6 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

We only need one rule

If you're shite you dont get a shirt

So we're setting up Aston Villa Strip Club then?

Â