Club Partners 2016/7

meme

EnergyBet announced as Betting Partner. They did some graphics containing our worst players (at least the one on the right and centre) holding a Villa shirt as well, looking depressed as ever...

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2016/08/03/energybet confirmed

Aston Villa is pleased to announce EnergyBet as our new Official Betting Partner.  

Aston Villa Head of Partnerships Peter Wright said: “We are delighted to add EnergyBet as our Official Betting Partner for the UK and Europe. 

Aston Villa welcome EnergyBet as Official Betting Partner

Edited by meme
  • Like 1

On a side note, I see that they are displaying the company name on the back of the shirt, is this just for show for a photo opportunity or could these be a second shirt sponsor? Is that even allowed?

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Xia (and his minions) have brought in more partners in 6 weeks than Lerner (and his minions) did in 10 years! 

not having it until we have an official diesel engine partner, i wants me some of that utd money

and i might be wrong here but none of them are slightly questionable chinese partners that suggest we're playing the FFP game

Edited by villa4europe

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

not having it until we have an official diesel engine partner, i wants me some of that utd money

and i might be wrong here but none of them are slightly questionable chinese partners that suggest we're playing the FFP game

good point, they seem to be companies who are actually paying us to be associated with Villa.

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Wait till Villa get back to PL and you will have it. You don't play a joker on a 3 :D

• Like 3

Â