Club Partners 2016/7

meme

It appears that the influx of new partners of the club will not be stopping anytime soon, first with Mondogoal and now Heineken. We might be emulating Man Utd here! :D If this keeps on going, we might need to set up a little list for it! So here we go...

1. MondoGoal (Fantasy Football Partner) - From June 7th 2016
  2. Heineken (Beer Partner) - From June 21st 2016
  3. Resort World Birmingham (Leisure Resort Partner) - From June 28th 2016
  4. Under Armour (Kit Manufacturer) - From July 1st 2016 (5-Year Contract)
Edited by meme

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Good news in terms of revenue. Bad news in terms of choice of beer partner! 

Heineken? It's worse than witch  piss! 

Not a fan of beer at all in all honesty. I may be enraging the average pub man, but they all taste the same to me! :detect:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, meme said:

Not a fan of beer at all in all honesty. I may be enraging the average pub man, but they all taste the same to me! :detect:

Sounds like a quote from the person who selected Heineken as our beer partner ;)

I don't have fancy tastes but even Carlsberg tastes better than Heineken. 

I think Heineken is better than Carling or Fosters, god they're awful. I don't mind a lager every now and then.

Be nice to get some local craft ales though... Or even one of the Birmingham base breweries on board. 

OT but, If anyone is planning to go away to Burton Albion this year, pop in to Burton Bridge Inn/Brewery if you've not been and like a good pint.

Didn't we have Heineken a couple of years back anyway? All the beer at the ground tastes like shite, and I still can't believe they wait til you order to they pour, just get 100 ready just before half time, it will still taste the same.

44 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Sounds like a quote from the person who selected Heineken as our beer partner ;)

I don't have fancy tastes but even Carlsberg tastes better than Heineken. 

I'd disagree as far as generic mass produced lagers I'd put it towards the top, certainly above Carlsberg. Especially if drinking in Amsterdam.

Any lager at a football ground is going to taste crap though. Partly due to the plastic glass and partly down to it being an extra chill system. The colder lager is the less taste it has and there's not particularly much there to start with.

1 hour ago, meme said:

1. MondoGoal (Official Fantasy Football Partner) - From June 7th 2016

At least we don't have to worry about the VT fantasy football league now we're out of the premiership :P Mondo do championship teams!

• Like 1

add to the fact that they have kids working there, i doubt any of them know how to clean the lines, yuk.

im keen on heineken (or carling), but then again i dont have to drink it as i dont get chance to go to the matches, i just hope theres some good marketing involved and revenue, maybe we will see a villa mention on the next heineken tv advert.

7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Very pleased with Heineken, a nice 5% lager.  Anything but the dreaded trio of Carling, Fosters and Carlsberg (Export not included).

I would normally agree with you but hated it when we had Heineken a few years back, tasted rubbish and gave me a headache. It is much better in Holland though, they do send the crap stuff over to us muppets who will put up with it!

Ah well hopefully they will have Johns Smiths/Tetleys/some random bitter still, at least it's palatable! Would wish for a decent ale though, even a speckled hen would do!!! 

22 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Very pleased with Heineken, a nice 5% lager.  Anything but the dreaded trio of Carling, Fosters and Carlsberg (Export not included).

Foster's is a Heineken brand so you may well see that! 

22 hours ago, cyrusr said:

I would normally agree with you but hated it when we had Heineken a few years back, tasted rubbish and gave me a headache. It is much better in Holland though, they do send the crap stuff over to us muppets who will put up with it!

Ah well hopefully they will have Johns Smiths/Tetleys/some random bitter still, at least it's palatable! Would wish for a decent ale though, even a speckled hen would do!!! 

John Smiths is the Heineken bitter. Speaking as a bitter drinker I would rather the Fosters! 

Â